Training

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2009 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what training for Ista is like.

Length?

Roomates?

Is there only on wave of training, or two after you have been out in the field for a while?

Thank you!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 weeks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First you do home study to get to know the medical terms and pharmacy, then you go to the home office for two weeks for more training. After you get back to your base, someone (maybe your DM or another rep, preferably a good one), will ride with you for several days to help you get your feet off the ground and then you are on your own so to speak.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they let you have your own room at training or is it camp Granada time?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you still get your own room.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow if thats the biggest selling point than you need to set up your priorities a little higher when researching a company. (Your own room)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? The way I see it is if they can't even afford to put each rep in their own room, I don't even want to know what their bonuses look like.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the way a normal business person would see it, is your lucky to get a job in this economy. go work at pfizer or merk or novartis or abott, oh wait they are all laying people off.

find some where else to work knuckhead

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is unsettling I have to share a room with a person I don't know at sales meetings. It almost seems like an HR nightmare waiting to happen. In fact if it has not happened it will. What happens if I walk in or wake up to your roommate doing something? Instant lawsuit. Seems like a company would not want the risk vs the cost.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. I could have a lawsuit right now. I have a good story about my roommate at the last meeting.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just make sure that you prepare as well as you can during home study!