background checks

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does the background check consist of? credit, driving (can you have any points, or violations) work history or do they just check the last job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Driving, Credit, Work history (ALL OF IT!), Education verification, References, Drug (blood and urine), HR is also known to do internet searches google etc...if there are lewd things you may not be hired!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you get a company CC for expenses? If you cannot get approved for one does that mean they wouldnt hire you or can you use a personal one?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be able to get a company credit card to get hired. We do not hire people with bad credit, its a serious red flag that the candidate is not reliable. If you are a dead beat, go to Allergan.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this true they will not hire you if you dont have good credit? If so why do not ask you on the PI about it like they do the other backgrounds and why do they ask on the app if you cant get a company cc can do you have other means to handle your expenses?

Please anyone honestly know the anwser?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its a trick, or trap question. It is designed to make the candidate out themselves as having bad credit up front,thus eliminating themselves from the process. We use many such trap questions to make certain we troll out the bad eggs. Good luck in your career search elsewhere.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT IS A WAY TO PRE-SCREEN YOU WEED YOU OUT! If you have bad credit you are irresponsible...and won't be looked at as responsible enough to handle a territory, a car, an expense account ethically. LOSER!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a way to weed you out, if so they would ask on the PI. They would weed you way before the F2F and they also would not ask if you had other means to do expenses. I also heard that if you cant get a Amex then they get it through the company.

Bad credit does not mean you are a dead beat and cant handle a territory.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad credit means you are a dead beat! It means you are IRRESPONSIBLE and cannot budget or handle money, it means you have NO self restraint when it comes to money an cannot act responsibly and accordingly. You have too much debt and don't know when to say no, or you are just lazy and irresponsible to handle money and live within or below your means. YES IT MEANS YOU ARE A DEADBEAT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just had my PI and I was asked if I was able to obtain a CC without any issue...so they do ask!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my son had heart problems, and the medical expenses were $70,000 out of pocket due to me having Greatwest Healthcare as my HMO from my company. This put us behind on our bills, and caused our credit rating to decline.
    Was it irresponsible to save my child's life, and live beyond my means by using a doctor and hospital to provide a necessary service?
    Use your head son, these things will come back to you - anger and ignorance are very unfortunate bedfellows. The bad karma they create will follow you. Try to have some compassion, the world is a bit more complicated than you think.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just read somewhere else that the Amex is backed by the company. 99% of the time you usually get approved.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let these people worry you. This won't hold you back from getting a job in pharma.

Now if you get the corporate c.c. and then abuse it with personal expenses, then you will have problems....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is what I thought, thanks for your input.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad your said your response and explained! Its amazing how rude people are and how "Big" they can be hiding behind a computer. I hope your son is doing well!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is the underwriter so unless you personally defaulted in the past with Amex you should get approved but you have limitations on your account. But chances r you will get approved, heard of all kinds of people with terrible credit being ok. This is coming from someone that worked for Amex for 8 yrs so I think its pretty legit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for being a gentleman in your response to that little turd. I can't wait until one of us is his manager, there will be lots of "learning activities" happening.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. What makes you think I am a rep?
    2. What makes you think I am male?

19. Lone Knight

Lone Knight Guest

If you are not a rep and you are not a male then...that means that... your are an unemployed gay!!!! LOL

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could be a manager, and female....maybe I am a rep and female. Maybe I am a manager and male...ahhh the joys of Anonymity!