Interview-Brian Stafford

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing in Evansville, IN tomorrow with Brian Stafford can anyone tell me how it's like working for him?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's nirvana... you idiot to post before a f2b! Brian

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

splendid...your an idiot to post before a f2b-Brian

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

brian is able to think outside of the box. necessary in this industry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey!!! I am the CP grammar police. The word you are trying to use is "you are" "you're" not your.

Any idea where I can find a crack pipe!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he might ask you to get in his belly. He will try to eat you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he's a manager? wasn't he an Allergan gold rep?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian is a total douchebag and blows guys for money!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is obvious by his interivew skills and questions that he is a new manager.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You misspelled interview you idiot. You must be bitter because he didn't offer you a job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't even spell interview. Wise choice by Brian not to hire an idiot to work for Ista.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a tool, just interviewed with him and he kept looking at his phone. His questions were really weak, can tell he is a new manager.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this guy still around?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New to your site and damn, if the rest of you are anything like the morons posting on here, Shit, it would be a gift NOT to get hired. Who's the anal freak with the spelling fixation? Damn, you missed your calling as a nun. I can see you now, slamming a ruler down on some poor kids palm for not putting in proper punctuation. Tell me, who fucked you up as a child? I hope to God you're not in management, but experience tells me you may just damn well be.

You are Sick, seriously, get help and get a life.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to understand that 2/3's of the people that post here don't even work for ISTA. Some could be teenagers, others just idiots that roam these boards out of bordom. Don't take these replies seriously.