ClinOps, LLC

Discussion in 'CROs - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2010 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company with majority of staff who have not worked any place else.
    CEO is from an equity company - totally clueless on drug development let alone the role of a CRO

Based in San Francisco and barely in NJ (at least today) Lay offs occur without rhymn or reason

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ClinOps, LLC - Loser CEO

I interviewed with the CEO late 2010 and I couldn't agree more! He is so full of himself and it was so obvious that he thought he knew (when he didn't have a clue). I have been in this industry for 20 years and he was telling me things that were insane. Clasic in this industry when VCs try to move into the contract business space. VERY different from Sponsor side. Funny thing is that they guy made his money on the sale of Tandem to LabCorp, so that makes him an instant expert. He made lots of money, shafts the employees there, and suddenly he is a genius on the day to day of the business.

I'd stay away from this company since it will be all about making the money; not good science or quality!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was laid off from their NJ office after 15 yrs with the company because they wanted to close the NJ office and said they weren't making money. ClinPro was doing ok before the merger happened and then the company went down the tubes. They are top heavy and don't have a clue how to get things done. You are correct it's all about money with them and no quality. The also don't like any suggestions on improvement or better ways of doing things. Very glad I'm out of there and also making more money.