Everyone Trying to Jump Ship!

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2010 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ista must really suck to work for. I am a recruiter and I have 16 Ista folks interviewing nationwide. They all say the same thing. By the way, who is Tobey? WOW!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are truly a moron

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those are the 16 worst reps in the company. The only people who jump ship are poor performers who get caught not performing. It's not easy to fly under the radar here. Good luck putting your reputation on the line finding a bunch of losers jobs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have a problem getting losers jobs, we all have to work. I know a good job for you! Blow job, right here, right now. Be the cocksmith you were born to be. Now is your calling.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because being a recruiter is a very hard job that is reserved for the best. Besides BJ's are the only experience you need to be a recruiter Now get back on the phone and call a bunch of laid off reps and get them contract jobs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you even need a degree to be a recruiter? its called , cant get into real sales, be a recruiter

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or you could just date one of your docs, and then leave and become one....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh snap, LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends on what you call "real" sales. Eye drops........bottom feeders in the industry. Recruiter carries more prestige than an eye drop salesperson. nuff said!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why they call recruiters "headhunters". Nuff said. It's one step above a car salesman. Besides if eye drop sales people are such bottom feeders then why are you working to find them jobs? Why would you put your reputation on the line by promoting eye drop sales people to your clients? Nuff said!

Now get back on the phone and make some cold calls.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to compete against any recruiter for a job.

My experience: selling highly technological compounds to surgeons.
    Your experience: Being on the phone all day trying to convince a bunch of laid off sales reps that the job is good.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter are worth than telemarketers

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisp??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude...really? "Selling highly technological compounds to surgeons???" LOL! Did you play any role in creating those unbelievable compounds? You are brain washed! I'm no recruiter. I left Ista a while back, and couldn't be happier. I will tell you the main reason I left. Someone said to me, "Can you imagine being back in college and thinking, What do I want to do ten or twenty years from? Maybe some day I can sell eye drops for a living!" That statement resonated HORRIBLY with me, and fortunately was the BEST question someone ever posed to me. I'm gone, I'm happy, and ANYONE not happy with their Ista job should look elsewhere. It's the BEST thing you can do for yourself, and your career! If not, stay and get off of the message boards.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Recruiter....good luck to you. All the people jumping ship don't know how to sell!