PDA

View Full Version : Huge changes at AAIPharma since 10/10

Anonymous
01-17-2011, 09:06 PM
AAIPharma has gone thru huge changes in the last three months. Wter Street, the owners of AAI brought in the guys from Irvine Analytical - Pat Welsh, Tim Martin, Rob Goshert, Philip Maitre, etc to run the show. They then forced out were 1/2 of the sales team, the former CEO, the heads of solid and sterile manufacturing, the head of formulation and head of HR. Many are nervous about their jobs. I am sure other heads will roll....

Anonymous
01-20-2011, 08:00 PM
I hear that they are getting the company ready to be sold to PPD which is also located by AAI's headquarters. Looks like WaterStreet lost it nerve in running this business. They should stick to what they know, businesses that care for old people....

Anonymous
03-04-2011, 10:41 PM
On the sterile side of the business, Kevin O'loughlin has ran off much of the talent in Manufacturing. Not only that the processing equipment including the sterilizer, lyophilizer, filling machine and depyrogenation oven are all running on a prayer. The long term capital plan originally had this equipment scheduled to be replaced in 08 but upper management from pre rift and now post rift continue to ignore the ongoing equipment problems. Instead making operators work long hours to make up for lost autoclave and depyrogenation loads. And anyone with common sense know what happens when your operators are over worked in the sterile manufacturing business......more mistakes and more lost batches. This leads Mr. O'loughlin to start finger pointing and placing the blame on the operators which creates a negative work environment.

These equipment problems have operator morale at a all time low. This has led to high turnover rates among operators which is not a good thing in the sterile manufacturing business.

GOMets
03-09-2011, 08:03 AM
AAIPharma has gone thru huge changes in the last three months. Wter Street, the owners of AAI brought in the guys from Irvine Analytical - Pat Welsh, Tim Martin, Rob Goshert, Philip Maitre, etc to run the show. They then forced out were 1/2 of the sales team, the former CEO, the heads of solid and sterile manufacturing, the head of formulation and head of HR. Many are nervous about their jobs. I am sure other heads will roll....

I Interviewed with the company but word in the bd market is that management is holding, commissions, ops personnel are being forced out and blamed for everything, others are just leaving due to over loaded in order to support departures workloads, thus a brain drain and clients are looking elsewhere.

Anonymous
04-07-2011, 06:24 PM
On the sterile side of the business, Kevin O'loughlin has ran off much of the talent in Manufacturing. Not only that the processing equipment including the sterilizer, lyophilizer, filling machine and depyrogenation oven are all running on a prayer. The long term capital plan originally had this equipment scheduled to be replaced in 08 but upper management from pre rift and now post rift continue to ignore the ongoing equipment problems. Instead making operators work long hours to make up for lost autoclave and depyrogenation loads. And anyone with common sense know what happens when your operators are over worked in the sterile manufacturing business......more mistakes and more lost batches. This leads Mr. O'loughlin to start finger pointing and placing the blame on the operators which creates a negative work environment.

These equipment problems have operator morale at a all time low. This has led to high turnover rates among operators which is not a good thing in the sterile manufacturing business.

aaiPharma management must have taken notice. Word on the street is that Mr. Oloughlin has been moved back to Quality. Now they are relying on the director of technical services to go in and fix all of Mr. Oloughlin's mistakes in Manufacturing. It maybe to little to late. In the mean time the head compounder has been let go. I hear that FJ was really good with the clients and did a good job compounding. Every move management makes is in question by those who serve them.

Anonymous
05-19-2011, 05:47 PM
No one know from one day to the next what is going on. Pat Walsh seems to make changes for no reason. My colleagues live in fear about their jobs. Imagine what that is like to work under! I hear the the CFO that joined in 2010 just quit in disgust, but we aren't told anything. The sterile plant was run great until Walsh fired Glen Jennings.

The one thing this company was know for - Quality - has gone out the window. Chris Smith had an incredible reputation and NEVER let quality slip. Now who knows.....What's going on?

Having been a long term employee, this place had its challanges, but was getting better before the new management. This company is being run by incompetents! Didn't they come from another place that had a terrible reputation?

Anonymous
05-24-2011, 04:19 PM
I guess Paul worked at Irvine too... Hope the new team does as well as they did at Irvine. How many does that make from Irvine? 6? 7? BTW How many have actually purchased a home in Wilmington?

IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 9 Irvine Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., announced today the addition of Muhammad Asif, Ph.D., and Paul Maffuid, Ph.D., to its staff. Dr. Asif was named Director of Analytical Development, and Dr. Maffuid, Senior Vice President of Operations.

Read more: New Hires to Boost Client Services at Irvine Pharmaceutical Services http://www.medindia.net/health-press-release/New-Hires-to-Boost-Client-Services-at-Irvine-Pharmaceutical-Services-34993-1.htm#ixzz1NIow9CiG

Anonymous
09-11-2011, 04:52 PM
This company is the next Azopharma.

Current management has driven off or fired much of the talent, what is left are the people who have no where else to go.

To call them the "Worst management team ever" would be a compliment.

Anonymous
09-18-2011, 05:29 PM
With the departure of George Spanos I can only wonder what AAI's clients are thinking. They can't be happy.

It makes you wonder how much more damage Waterstreet will let the current management do before they put an end to this.

CROinfoman@gmail.com
11-22-2011, 07:47 PM
Well this place continues its downward slide! More decent management has left. Chris Smith is no longer in charge of quality, so expect a rapid decline as they cut costs to cover falling revenue. Can you say 483's? BE FOREWARNED, you place your work here at great risk!!

The CEO (Pat Walsh) has brought in all his cronies and they continue to squeeze out anyone with a brain. What Ludo Reynders tried but couldn't destroy, Pat Walsh has succeeded! STUPID, STUPID Water Street Healthcare Partner (WSHP)!!!! WSHP has been shopping the sale of AAIPharma and no one will touch AAI anymore. In just over 1 year, Walsh has devastated what took 30 years to build. What a POMPOUS ASSHOLE!!!

Anonymous
11-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Maybe Fred will buy the place?

It is a shame that Waterstreet let Pat drive off all of the department heads.

So far the heads of Solid Dosage Manufacturing (Richard Greene), Sterile Manufacturing (Glenn Jennings), Analytical (George Spanos), Biotech (William Bakewell), HR (Robbie Smith), Finance (Phillipe Matrie), IT (Eli Bianchi), Metrology (Rob Dawson), Facilities (Karl Yeager and Brian Dineen), Quality (Chris Smith) and many other senior people have left.

What Walsh does not understand is that the people who ran the labs ARE the business and that his pals are not an adequate substitute for the talent that he drove away. I am sure the clients are very worried about their studies.

Anonymous
12-16-2011, 08:24 PM
I called to confirm and YES all these folks are gone. AMAZING!!! The only group untouched has been Formulation, but they are out looking for jobs too... BYE BYE AAIPHARMA

Reminds me of the song - BYE BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE:

A long long time ago
I can still remember how
AAI used to make me smile
And I knew with Lee Karras in-charge
That he could make those people dance
And maybe A A I be great again

But Pat Walsh made me shiver
With every asshole he'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
The revolvin' door kept a spinin'

And I remember that I cried
As more assholes came inside
And fear gripped the "mice" left behind
**The day that AAI died**
So

[Chorus]
Bye, bye A A I Pharm
Tried some workin, but not workin when idiots do harm
Pat's good ole boys were drinking whiskey in Rye
Singin' we'll bleed Water Street Dry
Singin' friends and I will bleed them dry

Anonymous
12-16-2011, 10:27 PM
The news is a large Lab expansion with one of Pat Walsh's cronnies Ralph Varrato at the wheel.

http://www.judgeyvettekane.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Motion-to-Dismiss.pdf

This company still continues not to do their home work. Past lessons from the likes of Dave Hurley did not teach them anything.

Anonymous
12-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Waterstreet can't make any changes now, it is too late. The damage is done. Waterstreet (Tim Dugan) is not going to admit that bringing in Pat Wash was a HUGE error.

And so AAIPharma ends "not with a bang but with a wimper".

There is nothing to sell but old equipment. The client base is destroyed along with AAI's reputation, there is no business left to sell.

Good job Pat.

I am sure you will tout what you did at AAI as a "success" when you start destrying the next company.

Anonymous
12-19-2011, 05:51 PM
I think Walsh is trying but he does not get the real picture of whats going on with operations relayed back to him. His upper management team does not want to admit issues or have a good understanding of what is going on. It's much easier to point the finger and fire people, but they are running out of AAI old timers to fire and most of the new hires are not doing any better. Most will agree all groups are way too under staffed and just too many changes are going on at a rate most can not keep up with, much less trying to maintain the day to day work load. The attitude is perform or be terminated, yet there is very little direction on how to improve other than just make some changes and quickly. The new hires are coming in with an attitude that they can perform and then hit the famous "AAI wall" poor communications, personal agendas, under staffing, little to no training and NO funding to make needed changes.

Walsh has hired a few good people and some that are terrible. His current team needs some rethinking. Some have no ethics and or people skills to motivate or build a postive performing company.

VERY TENSE enviroment right now and the performance is showing.

Anonymous
12-19-2011, 06:57 PM
Pat know exactly what he is doing! Right from the start, he created the kingdom of fear! He runs around behind people's back and checks up on them. He quickly forms opinions (wrong ones mostly) and then belittles the person until they are chastised by others, making them ineffective. They either quit or Pat has them fired. Others are fearful and won't speak up. The only ones safe are his cronies. This place is TOXIC and it is a matter of time until the FDA 483s start. People under fear make mistakes...

Water Street (with Pat's help) got rid of the only Board member who knew about Pat's games (promoting friends, making up numbers, intimidation, etc) that held him accountable. The rest there (WSHP) are idiots for hiring this unethical SUIT. This will be a rare case of getting what they deserve....

Anonymous
01-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Wow, AAI just bought two low end labs from Celsis. I guess they borrowed money to do that. Raw material testing is a low margin commodity business. In this tough economy you can bet Celsis has been struggling to make ends meet. I hope AAI got them cheap. To top it off the cost of doing business in NJ is really high, you have to pay even entry level people a higher salary. Bad idea, this is going to be an ugly ending for AAI.

Anonymous
07-18-2012, 03:06 PM
I hear that AAIPharma Services just got some 483s. Can anyone confirm? Hasn't made it to the FDA website yet. I also hear that the revolving door continues - Firing and hiring making it appear that they are growing, but it just to replaces those who speak up and get fired. They tell their people to tell the outside world that AAIPharma Services is doing great so that Water Street will be able to sell them this year or next but the reality is continued sales decline being propped up by sales thru Celsis. Amazing how they can hang on with such BAD leadership...

Anonymous
07-19-2012, 08:06 AM
We never got a 483 when Chris Smith was running QA. That is what happens when you fire or run off the talented people. It does not destroy the company right away; that happens slowly. The good customers fade away and we are left with crap.

Anonymous
07-19-2012, 07:45 PM
We got a 483 years ago because Fred could not keep his mouth shut. Not too many people are left that remember that....or the Jack in the Box.

Wonder who will get fired?

Anonymous
07-19-2012, 10:41 PM
We never got a 483 when Chris Smith was running QA. That is what happens when you fire or run off the talented people. It does not destroy the company right away; that happens slowly. The good customers fade away and we are left with crap.

Chrissie, is that you again????
You did not run quality, it ran you.

Anonymous
07-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Chris had integrity and respect! It just did not fit with the plan of cut every corner you can to grow at unrealistic rates so the boys could flip us. It's all about money and greed.
This is what is wrong with the world, everyone wants the fast dollar. They are playing with peoples lifes and could care less. Just look at their resumes and past issues.

Anonymous
07-20-2012, 07:25 AM
You are right. It is all about money for them. We will get screwed and will be left holding the debt.

Who will leave or get fired today? It is Friday that means someone will get walked out.

Anonymous
07-21-2012, 02:41 PM
What a screwed up mess. I can't believe how badly the current management runs the place. GP is such an ass kissing douche bag.

Anonymous
07-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Chris had integrity and respect! It just did not fit with the plan of cut every corner you can to grow at unrealistic rates so the boys could flip us. It's all about money and greed.
This is what is wrong with the world, everyone wants the fast dollar. They are playing with peoples lifes and could care less. Just look at their resumes and past issues.

Chrissie: Talked a lot, said nothing. No room on the bus for dead weight.
Fast dollar? Growing at unrealistic rates? Like Apple?

Anonymous
07-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Apple?

You are probably one with a parachute! AAI is not an Apple.

Anonymous
07-22-2012, 10:24 AM
Growing at an unrealistic rate! What a joke, I want some of what you are smoking. Must be Tim the liar posting.... total BS.

Anonymous
07-22-2012, 11:24 AM
The unrealistic “dream” was explicit from the very beginning: from 6% profit margin to 20%, announced to all employees pompously. Built on a pyramid scheme, appears to be, one step at a time.

First, you separate the raw materials group, physically and in accounting. Then, you push the sales force to focus primarily on raw materials work. Followed by all analytical groups working heavily for raw materials: All raw materials revenues kept in the raw materials account, all analysts costs kept in their separate accounts. “Miraculously”, the raw materials "exemplary", "world class" profit margins… Based on such numbers, Waters Street commits more money, so now Celcis is used to siphon revenues, but not cost, to AAI... The pyramid should not collapse, before the flipping takes place...

Fred tried in the end a pyramid scheme, with the channel-stuffing and quick Cephalon merger, but SEC was waiting on the corner (a bit late)…

Anonymous
07-22-2012, 01:31 PM
We are a CMO, at least that is what Pat said. Raw materials is a low margin commoditized business, we are screwed.

Anonymous
07-22-2012, 03:39 PM
What was the 483 for? Who got it? Was it Charleston, Wilmington, NJ or St Louis?

Anonymous
07-29-2012, 11:37 AM
All I read is negativity on AAI???? Is it really that bad there? or just a few disgruntled employee's. Trying to find out about the company....any info would be appreciated...thanks

Anonymous
07-29-2012, 12:49 PM
All I read is negativity on AAI???? Is it really that bad there? or just a few disgruntled employee's. Trying to find out about the company....any info would be appreciated...thanks

Recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute, as well as “Training Top 125” by the Training Magazine. There is a small caveat though: It refers to a different company (Quintiles), and in a different country (Mexico).

Anonymous
07-29-2012, 01:22 PM

New laboratory built this year, state of the art analytical equipment purchased, more new clients than I have seen in my 10 years here, and it is a better atmosphere today than ever before.
This Site is full of haters and disgruntled x-employees.

Anonymous
07-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Seems like this company is trying to change from that last comment... Most comments on here are negative though... any additional thoughts on this company???

Anonymous
07-29-2012, 04:07 PM
New laboratory built this year, state of the art analytical equipment purchased, more new clients than I have seen in my 10 years here, and it is a better atmosphere today than ever before.
This Site is full of haters and disgruntled x-employees.

Einstein's anti-special relativity effects:

Time expansion, from 2 years to 10.
Shrinking 2 labs to 1, "state of the art".
"Better atmoshere than ever", in the spinner's mind.

Anonymous
07-29-2012, 04:16 PM
So...I guess that means stay away from this company (if a job searcher) if truly looking to make a difference in what you do????

Anonymous
07-29-2012, 04:30 PM
So...I guess that means stay away from this company (if a job searcher) if truly looking to make a difference in what you do????

The company, and its employees, needs all the help that it can get, including ridding itself from the delusional spinners.

Anonymous
07-29-2012, 05:14 PM
Every company has spinners, some more than others... every company has lazy people that want to get paid for doing absolutely nothing while others around them work like crazy and are devoted to get a job done correctly... Many companies are currently experiencing lay-offs due to the state of the US and the want to do more in the far east, and the economy encompassing us all.

Anonymous
07-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Can you give me some specific examples of the down side of working for AAI?

I know the good side: state of the art facility, brand new equipment, sexy young employees, generous salary and benefits, approachable management, family attitude, encouraging work environment, opportunity for advancement.

Why would anyone not want to work at AAI?

Anonymous
07-30-2012, 07:43 AM
What are you smoking? You clearly do not work at AAI.

Working conditions are poor at best. State of the art equipment...what a joke!

Bad management who will fire you if you disagree with them...get on the bus or get the stick up your ......BOHICA

Anonymous
07-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Don't scare the newbee off, we need fresh fools.

AAI is great as long as you kiss PWs butt you will be fine. Word of advice: never tell them the truth, just say yes and tell them they are right.

Anonymous
07-31-2012, 07:41 AM
But I visited the website. I watched the video. That place looks awesome. The video didn't say anything about unkind management. I saw a bunch of hard-working, aspiring, young scientists moving the field of pharmaceutical development to new heights. Taking manufacturing where no manufacturing facility has ever gone before. Plus, that equipment looked state of the art to me...it didn't look old. You are probably old.

Anonymous
07-31-2012, 11:10 AM
But I visited the website. I watched the video. That place looks awesome. The video didn't say anything about unkind management. I saw a bunch of hard-working, aspiring, young scientists moving the field of pharmaceutical development to new heights. Taking manufacturing where no manufacturing facility has ever gone before. Plus, that equipment looked state of the art to me...it didn't look old. You are probably old.

Sounds like a Sci-Fi slogan rip to me "where no manufacturing facility has gone before" LOL that's funny right there! You have to be part of the Walsh gang selling this fiction crap. 3/4 of the people here would leave today if there were other jobs avliable in the area. Until then we just take the BS and press on. This place use to be a great place to work, now it's just a source of income. No way this management team will last, If it does not sell soon WS will make changes and maybe get it right the second time.
Anybody want to split a Happy Meal with our new rasies? Oh, must have used all the funds up on the Company video showing our state of the art facilities.

Anonymous
07-31-2012, 07:48 PM
Hey! No fair!

If your raise was enough to buy a happy meal then you got more than I did.

I bet you my raise that stability spends their money at jack in the box, not McDonalds. And I bet you don't know why.....think drive thru or ask an old timer....if you can find one.

Anonymous
07-31-2012, 07:54 PM
I watched it too, the labs look nice, you can't see even one possum. Didn't know it takes a PhD to pipette blue stuff or point at a computer monitor. Now that is the suff we pay the big bucks for!!!

Anonymous
07-31-2012, 09:38 PM
so 3/4 would leave if there were other jobs in the area? why would the other 1/4 stay? I am not trying to be a smart ass or anything like that. What is a typical day like. How is this new technology center? Who is Walsh? On the website he and a couple other people look pretty nice. I just don't understand...this looks like a top of the line place yet most of you describe it a little differently. What about Quality Chemical Laboratories which is also in Wilmington, NC. Do you guys do business with them? What are they like?

Anonymous
08-02-2012, 08:12 PM
I think we would all leave if we could find something else. Quality Chemical pays less. Despite that a number of top people left for Quality. Mike B, Greg D, Phil T to mention juse a few. Saiad is a decent guy unlike PW who is a world class dick.

Anonymous
08-06-2012, 07:45 PM
The other 1/4 will stay because they are fooled by the lies our bosses tell and the like the taste of the ass they have to kiss.

Anonymous
08-06-2012, 09:30 PM
What do you all think is going to happen this week? I heard there is a staff meeting for the analytical people? I wonder what that is all about. I heard that there was low work in July so August work was completed to reach monthly goals and now there is no August work. I am very confused. Should I still apply for a job at AAI?

Anonymous
08-06-2012, 11:21 PM
What do you all think is going to happen this week? I heard there is a staff meeting for the analytical people? I wonder what that is all about. I heard that there was low work in July so August work was completed to reach monthly goals and now there is no August work. I am very confused. Should I still apply for a job at AAI?

You posted this to the wrong company. It should be on the QCL board.
QCL: Quality Constantly Lacking

Anonymous
08-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Layoffs have happened at AAI several times in the past and they will happen again. That is the way work is, the days of having a job for 30 years and gettin a pension are over. The boss will use us and throw us away.

Anonymous
08-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Hi Ho Hi Ho

It is Monday and so it is off to work we go.

Doc, Honest, Compliant, Happy, Truthful and GMP have all left the company. All we have left is Stinky.

Anonymous
08-28-2012, 08:18 PM
You forgot a couple. We still have sneaky, backstabber and liar, they are not short in stature just in brains and integrity. Snakes in suits.

Anonymous
08-29-2012, 10:30 PM
This place is out of control! All the drastic changes have weakened us and too many good people have been fired or pushed out. And yet the troubles still continue! It might be time for some upper level house cleaning for piss poor direction and management. They can't point the finger forever without taking some of the blame.
I will guarantee there are a couple of the boys we all could agree could be pointed west and given a good kick! Take the sarcasm, attitude and nasty comments with them. But it will never happen. It would show management weakness and we could not have that. They are all in, either leave with a big pay day from a sell off or sink us and move on to the next one.
Until then be prepared for unhappy times! Lay-offs, demotions and threats will be soon.

Anonymous
08-30-2012, 06:03 PM
I hear Friday is a big day.

DTS box party!!! Whooooo

Anonymous
08-30-2012, 10:18 PM
This place is out of control! All the drastic changes have weakened us and too many good people have been fired or pushed out. And yet the troubles still continue! It might be time for some upper level house cleaning for piss poor direction and management. They can't point the finger forever without taking some of the blame.
I will guarantee there are a couple of the boys we all could agree could be pointed west and given a good kick! Take the sarcasm, attitude and nasty comments with them. But it will never happen. It would show management weakness and we could not have that. They are all in, either leave with a big pay day from a sell off or sink us and move on to the next one.
Until then be prepared for unhappy times! Lay-offs, demotions and threats will be soon.

Sure hope that I was one of the good ones that got kicked off the bus that you're talking about.. Loyalty, dedication , devotion ain't good enough for aai. You have to suck A$$ to keep your job with this outfit...

Anonymous
08-31-2012, 07:37 AM
Do you think we will get paid? I heard that we were not going to make payroll and that the interest payments on the loans to buy Celsus and to build the new labs took what little we have been making. Do you think that is why they have been letting people go?

Who will get canned today......will it be FDL, another one from Bio, someone else from solids or sterile mfg????

Anonymous
08-31-2012, 08:06 PM
We get paid???

I have be doing this because I am a masochist and I love the abuse. Too bad I am not a corporophile I could be in management.

Anonymous
09-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Looks like Biotech was the big winner....another one bites the dust. That business used to be one of the big earners, now it is reduced to peanuts. Good job boss. Keep doing that and you will have reduced the business to zip.

Hiring Ex PPD E&L and Ex Covance people will not help the MS group....that was just a waste of even more money.

Anonymous
09-06-2012, 08:52 PM
What are you talking about? There is no Biotech.

That business is dead, it was killed by PW.

A group that used to contribute 25% of the company’s revenue is down to nothing thanks to the excellent management by PW and his idiot pals. Meanwhile other CROs are making a killing in biosimilars.

Waterstreet should hand him his nuts for that.

Go AAI

Anonymous
09-08-2012, 05:02 PM
I don't know about you guys but I freaking love my job..uhh uhhhhhh yes I held that one in. But yo, waking up, getting some coffee, saying hello to the hot receptionist...uhh uhhhhhh I had to hold that one in too. Working at AAI, you guys, its the place to be..UHH UHHHHH AHHHHH I need to change my depends.

Anonymous
09-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Do they hire these people by the pound or what?

Anonymous
09-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Nope, the fat stupid ones cost the same as the skinny stupid ones. Basically you get stupid for what AAI pays. No one with any other options would stay and take the abuse that is dished out be management. Smelly, stupid and small management.

Anonymous
10-03-2012, 07:29 AM
It has been two long years since Waterstreet brought Pat to AAI and he brought his team on board. Have things improved?

Honestly I think it is worse.

The new lab looks nice but is poorly thought out and is still not fully functional. Morale is at an all time low, people are afraid to speak out because they will be fired. Many of the experienced people have left or have been fired and that loss of corporate talent and knowledge did not help quality, productivity or morale.

It is time for a change. Go AAI.

Anonymous
10-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Is pw's last name obama? hope and change? world class? better pay? better benefits? No, just used office furniture,bull crap and lies. I got your hot dog hanging.

Anonymous
10-05-2012, 07:40 AM
More old timers gone this week. Lori in customer service got walked out and Tracey, one of the lab people. WTF?? You could not get more loyal or dedicated hard working staff and THEY got fired.

This company is dying, they are firing people based on salary not competence or productivity......all that matters is the bottom line.

No one can guess who is next but the firings will continue. Great for our clients and morale. Go AAI

Anonymous
10-05-2012, 08:06 PM
There is no one to blame for this mess except PAT.

Not the pat in HR, even though she makes bobo the clown look smart.

Remember when his porsche got crushed at the waffle house up in RTP? I wish that could happen again to these jokers.

Anonymous
11-26-2012, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=Anonymous;4445443]Apple?

You are probably one with a parachute! AAI is not an Apple!

We could be "Crapple" with our management of "ITurds"

Anonymous
01-05-2014, 04:30 PM
The unrealistic “dream” was explicit from the very beginning: from 6% profit margin to 20%, announced to all employees pompously. Built on a pyramid scheme, appears to be, one step at a time.

First, you separate the raw materials group, physically and in accounting. Then, you push the sales force to focus primarily on raw materials work. Followed by all analytical groups working heavily for raw materials: All raw materials revenues kept in the raw materials account, all analysts costs kept in their separate accounts. “Miraculously”, the raw materials "exemplary", "world class" profit margins… Based on such numbers, Waters Street commits more money, so now Celcis is used to siphon revenues, but not cost, to AAI... The pyramid should not collapse, before the flipping takes place...

Fred tried in the end a pyramid scheme, with the channel-stuffing and quick Cephalon merger, but SEC was waiting on the corner (a bit late)…

True or false?

Anonymous
01-06-2014, 06:39 PM
You posted this to the wrong company. It should be on the QCL board.
QCL: Quality Constantly Lacking

Keep dreaming it's posted right.

Anonymous
01-07-2014, 06:24 PM
True or false?

I think PW is 10% Egyptian. Building pyramids is in his blood.

Anonymous
01-07-2014, 10:56 PM
10% Pharaoh, 80% Mad-off, 10% French

Anonymous
01-08-2014, 08:01 PM
100% ahole

Anonymous
01-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Bonuses being handed out the last Friday in January 2014.

Anonymous
01-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Bonuses being handed out the last Friday in January 2014.

There is still hope for my new sports car.

Anonymous
01-17-2014, 01:32 PM
NASDAQ 1997
Sep 1997: 100
Jan 2014: 250

American Capital, Ltd. (ACAS)
Sep 1997 (started): 100
Jan 2014: 100

And they are offering now, through a subsidiary, ACSF, an IPO for $150,000,000.

Not good. Only CEOs are making big bucks; not investors (or workers).

Anonymous
01-21-2014, 09:43 PM
lets throw another batch in the trash this week. lmao

Anonymous
02-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Sounds like a repeat of 10-12 years ago at AAI. Does anyone remember Tom Knox and Jon Kafer? I heard they may are both at Allergan now? Best of luck on that combo....

Anonymous
02-24-2014, 12:47 PM
We'll Phil always passes gas in the halls and blames it on Samantha, it's so funny

Anonymous
04-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Sounds like a repeat of 10-12 years ago at AAI. Does anyone remember Tom Knox and Jon Kafer? I heard they may are both at Allergan now? Best of luck on that combo....

TK @ Allergan
JK @ Teva
DH @ Leavenworth