Are you happy?

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Philosophical & benchmark questions:
    Are you happy in your job?
    Are you happy with your company?
    Are you happy with your manager?
    Are you happy with your comp?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9 years later and the answer is still no.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It used to be a good place to work. It ain’t worth a shit now. After the split they hired nothing but dumb asses in management level and up. Stryker will hopefully clean house.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be a happier place when Mark Doyles fat ass gets shipped back to Ireland. I’m sure all of production, supervisors and managers will agree.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why so you can go back to getting away with doing nothing in peace

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe SB will get gone. He is worthless

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So our team can accomplish goals that are within our workforce and not failures that he implemented in Ireland. He listens to nobody but himself. It’s his way or it’s not gonna happen. Unfortunately we are stuck with him till Sept ‘21.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Accomplish goals that are within our workforce”...... So nothing?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all the SBs are worthless but at varied levels of worthlessness, which one are you talking about? Same will all the BR's.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is Wright ya know.. we hire rejects from all over. Shit look at our sales force.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person over production. Heard his employees never receive the help they request.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, do you really think they'll stop there?
    Stryker will start looking at things like scrap rate, maintenance records, etc., then they'll use that to figure out
    who stays. So for those that stay on their cell phone all the time instead of paying attention to their work or keep wrecking the Stars (hundreds of times , by the way) , you may need to start working on those resumes.
    Stryker isn't going to give a rat's a$$ about your willingness to recommend on some survey like Bob P. does.
    There won't be any "cleaning house" in upper management as they will just cash out and move on.That's always been their plan.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep go blame Mark for all your personal short comings and laziness. You’re the problem and was the problem long before the tubby Irish fellow rolled in here

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I’m out after I cash out my RSUs. Good luck to the rest of you poor bastards.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you can’t name one good thing MD has done since he’s been with Wright. Go ahead, I’ll be waiting.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

0/50/100
    Suck on that !
    Oh and don’t be afraid to say his name you know you strive to be like him

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hired Bill A.
    :D