Stock and $200M

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2011 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock price is looking good. Hopefully, it will pass the 2 yr. high soon. I should have bought more when it was under $1.00. I'd sure like to make the trip to the Big Island.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is nice for my options to be worth something. I can tell you we are not going to get near 200 million. We have tried this Hawaii meeting trip incentive before and guess what happened?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All we need is to average an increase of $260,000 each over last year and we're there. Just work a little harder on these months where there is no commission.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So at what point do you sell your stock? My number is $10.50. I won't sell it all, just enough to cover my cost of several years of ESPP purchases. After that I will still have several thousand shares but will be playing with the houses money.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock still going up. Wow.

Over ten today. Something got the insiders excited

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YAHOOOO! $10.60/share. Thank you Ista. Sold my shares today, made a huge profit, and took the afternoon off the celebrate. Now the rest of my shares are on the house so I will sit back and enjoy the ride.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luv this post! We are ALL going to Hawaii!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this thread. Hawaii here we come! We only need to make $127 million in the last half of the year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one is going to Hawaii on ISTA! and you're not going on your bonus either....it was never going to happen anyway....if you're disappointed you were a fool for ever believing!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stock as low at $3.57 so far today....less than $1 for 1 year low! You can't still think you have a future can you?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While you were checking did you happen to glance at the rest of the stock market today and last week?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No....why, what's up?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're right, the market has been taking a beating with the whole debt ceiling nonsense from 2 weeks ago. However, ISTA has been declining at a much more rapid rate than the general market since that earnings call. Hate to say it, but I don't think our stock price will be seeing anything north of $5 anytime soon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone think layoffs are coming?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the layoff rumor has been around since we had a stock price of 29 cents

relax already and buy stock now so you can make money in the long run

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person posting this is in the wrong line of work. Looks like Ista corrected earnings to $160 million. Maybe we can make it to the Jersey Shore? This was a horrible miscalculation. There are too many excuses to count on the investor call right now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys think we will hit the 200 million number? Will we find out during the national sales meeting? I would love the meeting in Hawaii!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My side is hurting I'm laughing so hard!!! The wheels have fallen off here. We will be lucky to hit 160,000. I don't have samples much less Hawaii. Is your head in the sand?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person is going to be really shocked at the national sales meeting when they announce the same unattainable goal for this year because Ista missed the 200 million by 40 million last year.