How do you know you're done?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2011 at 11:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Saturday morning and I already can't stand the thought of having to push Multaq on Monday.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are on the phone call that says thanks for your time with the company but you are no longer needed! AND this is the best day of your life, severance in hand and a better gig double dipping. done forever with sanofi.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geee Whizzz....This job is so easy, good money....challenging no..but make the best of it..do something outside of pharma that is worthwhile to fill in for this cushy job. Lots of burned out brain surgeons, fighter pilots, pro athletes whining about the same thing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't stand SA, I purposely messed up in training so they would fire me and I could collect unemployment and find a new job, which I did. With in the first couple weeks I knew I had made a mistake accepting the offer. I'm glad I got away from them. All the people I trained with were so unhappy too, some still there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"some"?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the gig interferes with your other job or business( IE you can't get it done on the way to and from your other work) or the loss of buying power in your 401k due to inflation exceeds your after tax bi monthly insult. A lot of people don't realize they are working for free.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top ten list:
    10) When fear causes you to start getting in the field before 10 or staying in the field later than 3:30.
    9) When your call count goes from ~10 per day to 6 per day because you actually wait to see each doctor in an attempt to get a message in besides just collecting autographs.
    8) When you start managing you samples so that your DSM thinks you are working.
    7) When you stop gathering receipts to pad your expense report to make up for your lack of bonus.
    6) When you start contributing to POA meetings when the RSD or AVP is in the room.
    5) When you stop contributing on DSM conference calls in hopes to lengthen the calls to reduce time in territory.
    4) When you ask about an vacant territory opportunity and your DSM attempts to persuade you to stay in your current role.
    3) When all the SPs in your district has 2 years of less tenure and you are the tenured SP.
    2) When you start spending more time on CP then you do on making pre/post call plans of actions.
    And the #1 way you know you're done.....
    1) When your VP of Sales and AVPs initials are JB, AM or DP....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you work 5 1/2 hours at a 1 hour job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you spend a Tuesday afternoon waxing your boat.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ponder this list of questions before you keep belly-aching:

1. With the job market as it is, where can you find a better job with what you're being paid?
    2. Except for work-withs, is there a better job without accountability for when you work?
    3. Are you willing to be sequestered in the same office every day?
    4. Where else can you get a job with these benefits? Answer: Their aren't many.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THERE aren't many, dumbass.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL
    There - NOT - Their
    Even those who are pissed about the grammer police have to admit....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, you do suck. glad i'm out of this joke of a job

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When your voice mail box fills up cause you only check it once per month. If I never hear another success story, I will die a happy person.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you've been out on medical for 3 months and just the thought of checking email to catch up makes you want to throw up.