Any Good DSM's left????

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2011 at 1:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any that tell the truth and push the crap away and focus on selling?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JF in Upstate NY, his reps will run through a brick wall for him, because its all about sales and NO micro-managing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Max Khazanov in Nashville. solid business man.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Duckworth. Best DM the company has ever had!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm. Sounds like only three are left.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are three? I am shocked.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM in SC, heard he has 4 reps working for him...ran off his best reps in top performing territories...hands down he is the best at running off very talented top producing reps. Guess you can only demoralize, insult and speak down to folks only so long before they figure it out that you are an ass and that will never change. Go back to corporate jerk off!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A couple at best. The good ones were ran out of the company. There is an internal memo that asks RDs to identify any DMs that stand up for their people, and/or have common sense, to get rid of them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with #9! It seems the new "direction" is to have no faith in your reps and to question and micromanage every little detail of what we do each day!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANY dm that is left is here because he/she CANNOT get hired elsewhere. Believe me, I know, I was a dm for this company for years and left on my own. I still speak with my colleagues who are left and they cannot get any offers elsewhere.....nothing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a great Sanofi DM.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Now, that's funny!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were there ever any to begin with??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been fortunate that in my 30+ year career, I have worked for ten managers, two of which nearly caused me a nervous breakdown. After core competencies, who your manager is who determines your success in this profession. It's that simple.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Unfortunately, most are concerned only about how they, themselves, look and are absolutely NO help to reps and more often a detriment at best, a horror show at worst. You have been much luckier than most.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did this guy really shit his pants?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? These DSMs will never outlast a good rep. I have been doing this for 20+ years. Just play the game, put together an IDP, lead a session at a meeting, obey all policies and don't push back. If your numbers are at least in the middle of the pack then your DM will eventually only work with you about 4 hours a day. They will submit you for a meets rating and you can sleep easy at night.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until the next layoff. Meets or exceeds doesn't mean anything. How is it that last December many International and National Award Winners (2007, 2008 & 2009) were laid off?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

back in 2004 Las Vegas.......