Weird Interview Experience

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2011 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been interviewing for a TM position and this has been weird and rude. I have been talking with a trainer and a DM. These people are unprofessional, catty and rude. Anybody else having weird interview experience?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice try troll

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Kind of rude. They come across like they are so great.
    Kind of a full of themselves. But I'm sure that's not everyone
    at the co. Careful, their stock is falling a little cause of a generic
    that just came out. That was ista blockbuster. It is / was
    70% of sales for them !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F--- U. I am a legitimate candidate for employment who has found this interview process to be disturbing. From arrogance and catty comments to making heavy demands about interview times and availability. Additionally, I have been heavily questioned about salary requirements and other companies interviewing with. These people are treading close to illegal questions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obvious troll is obvious. Get lost

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not alone. She's asking about other companies because she has been screwed by other people who have taken the job, then quit as soon as they get a better offer it has happened from one guy leaving during training to another guy left after a couple of months & there were a couple of others all in 1 1/2 years. She's crazy to work for!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's crazy to work for?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get lost maggot. I am sure easy to find a much better person for your job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe this company has as many issues as does a number of others. I do not believe that this company is the end all of opportunities.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then don't work here. You didn't get hired for a reason

Find another place to work instead of commenting here

Move on man it's over

We are not calling you back!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well. I am about to do a ride along so if somebody is not getting hired I want to know why. That way I do not make the same mistake.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are incredibly arrogant for no apparent reason, and condescending, and fatter than I am. It is a weird atmosphere and the turnover seems to be high.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now this is the true ISTA.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bizarre waste of time. Full of themselves.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then dont work here- wow that was hard, ill continue to collect my large pay checks as a top performer while you continue to look

good luck

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a top performer there on CF at almost 10 am. Did you just leave a hotel room for your sales call? That's how your manager wants you to sell, right? Keep working at your real tough sales job...YOU are a joke!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

work well my friends

if you work you make money - if you dont , you will not

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL there is not much difference in commission between a rep in the middle and a a rep in the top 20%.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a weirdo!