Working Overtime

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2011 at 9:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you been scouring the threads looking to get them erased before they incriminate you? Midget minded, harrassing, arrogant, micro-managing, self-centered, favorite-playing, smug SOB. What goes around comes around. Isn't Karma a bitch? Couldn't happen more appropriately. LOVE IT!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scouring means they are hard to find. You, asshole, make it so obvious by starting new threads. They one only who's incriminated is you by your constant need to keep these alive. So you keep on loving it, bitch, because it's gonna occupy your life as long as you breathe.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF are you talking about? If you're not the one I am writing about, you really are an asshole! Talk about occupying your life - wow! I knew you were arrogant, but I never pegged you for an absolute idiot, but I do now. Getting it erased doesn't make it any less so - just proves you don't want it publicized. Too late! anyone/everyone who ever had you for a manager knew it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, they had your number and got rid of you, didn't they? Repeat: Karma is a bitch! Gotcha didn't it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is very typical of the Bock Boys. By getting posts erased they just call attention to themselves. Small minded insecure little men who are terrified of these posts. Its no secret that they get heat from their wives over these posts as too much truthful imformation has gone out. These posts are 100 percent verified true and these guys move like lightning to get them erased.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My posts have absolutely nothing to do with anyone named Bock. My posts are about a smug former manager in New England who was let go. Stop trying to put your spin on my words.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who was let go ? initials please.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was let go before December and when I last posted his initials, the post was removed. Just think about it - small, arrogant, freckle-faced, rude, favorite playing, harrassing, smug. No other name can possibly come to mind but his.