Love my job but delay my bonus???

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2011 at 6:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, I feel blessed to have this job. Is it perfect? No, but no job is. I'm frustrated from time to time, but with a great manager (they do exist) and the nicest team, we all keep each other positive.

However, it's inappropriate to delay bonus payouts. I doubt Balls bonus will be late. I KNOW Chris V's will be on time.

Come on SA, stop doing things that hurt morale in your sales teams.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morale??? No such thing as that word at Sanofi. Screw with the numbers and manipulate bonuses. Can have one quarter without some kind of unrest or chaos??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What quarters are they paying now vs. the next payment in June? Jan now or Jan and Feb now?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiots...

Its NO big deal, they want to make sure they have all the numbers left out by CVS, who now is reporting the data and it will take a few weeks to catch up. At the very latest it will be the July 15th paychecks if not sooner. IF you are so desperate and need that money now thats pretty sad.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not the point, asshole! The point is, it's the reps' money. Pay it when it's supposed to be paid. Don't effing mess with the numbers until you can pay them as little as possible! No one is desperate for the money, they're just sick to death of being f%#ked over!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just ignore the management asshole a few threads ago. He must work in sales compensation department. In the last 7 years there's'always something wrong with the numbers in June. Then will get strung along for about 3 months and then in September we get numbers and realize we got screwed again. Just once I would like to be given a quota in Jan and it stays intact until Dec. This quarter to quarter nonsense and paying people higher bonus who go from a 5 share to 8 gets more than somebody who has an 19 base and goes to 20 percent. Only at Sanofi.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well now, if you and I constantly produced something that needed to be ‘fixed’, ‘adjusted’, ‘reinterpreted’ or ‘recalculated’ we would not have jobs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only at Sanofi. It's standard procedure with every company.