APIDRA-A ME TOO DRUG WITHOUT A NEED

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2011 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish the FDA would stop approving drugs without a need. There was already 2 RAI analogues that work just fine. They get the job done. Period. Why inundate HCP's with marketing something they/and their patients don't NEED? Just another nail in the coffin perturbing and alienating our customers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another circumstance we share with Novalog.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn to spell, jackass. It's Novolog.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morons. Every last one of you are morons! Would you prefer the world to only make one type of car? I can't believe how you take the check very 2 weeks and sabotage this company. The best part of each of you dripped down your mothers leg! Find another job pussy!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid analogy and really vulgar comment. Yo momma would be so proud!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hah! somebody struck a cord with this dude. Truth hurts don't it? my fowl mouthed/mind little friend

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to try harder. We are in the double digits because we actually mention it on calls.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, you should ask if 3 car companies should make an identical version of the Chevy Impala. That's a better analogy. Apidra is just like Novolog which is just like Humalog.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, you make it seem like it is wrong to crack the company car's oil pan 26 miles off road during work hours and take the paycheck every two weeks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: APIDRA-A ME Three DRUG WITHOUT A NEED

ME THREE!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and its quotes from you jackasses like the above that have me crying all the way to the bank!

"they're all alike"....brilliant stuff!
    your DM must be so impressed...
    do you think you can sell ice to someone on the equator?
    Because i don't think so.

But then again...Sanofi is the marketing company par excellance, right, Frenchies?
    Being a marketing company must mean your apidra is going through the roof, right?

man, this would be incredibly sad if it wasn't so damn funny.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...I'm sure you're the best salesperson ever, with your 4% Apidra share. Congrats--you've really shown a massive difference between short acting insulins to get all that "bank" that you like to brag about. Great sales, man!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to admit, (I'm not a rep or employee either) as one who has used all three, they do not work the same. I encourage you to talk with people who do use RAI and learn from their experiences. For me:

Novolog - Needed twice as much
    Humalog - 4-5 hours beofore down to basal
    Apidra - Back at basal by 3-4 hours

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your one person study. We'll submit your results to the FDA and ask for a label change.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any time mutha fucka. My sugars is low because of apeedra. Stop starting shit!!!!