I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE LAYOFFS!!!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE ONLY REASON I AM STAYING IS FOR THE SEVERANCE. I AM NOT HERE FOR THE GLORY OF SANOFI OR FOR "THE PATIENT" LIKE CORPORATE ALWAYS SAYS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprise Pal... or Gal... thats what at least 90 percent of us are doing. There are a few that actually want to be managers, promoted etc... what a joke.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee I thought I was the only one with that idea!! You Rock!! Got laid off in December and I couldn't be happier!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE PLAYOFFS!!!

The NBA is great!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's an idea Sparky, why don't you go ahead and find another job now? I am sure other companies are beating down your door to get someone with you talent. Perhaps you could be like the others on this board that get a REAL JOB making Huge $$$$$. I know you want to double dip but if life is that miserable you just need to move on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why. I am very confident that I can get another job when I get laid off from Sanofi. So, I will wait and get the severence and also get a new job. I'll use the extra dollars to pay off some bills and put some dollars aside for a rainy day. My choice is to stay and bitch and post my thoughts on CP. Sorry if this pisses you off, but such is life. Thanks!