So now what? Oncology gets the new ULMWH?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2011 at 12:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lovenox reps get screwed again! These oncology reps rode our coattails on Lovenox for almost four years and didn't do jack shit for us with the oncologists. I had to bail out my Eloxatin reps ass so many times, got rewarded with a primary care diabetes job in Dec, and now this idiot in oncology is going to lauch the new anticoagulant next year? FUCK YOU SANOFI. I was going to stick out for something better in the company, but it looks like the last hope for former Lovenox reps just went POOF like a fart in the wind. I should've taken the Xarelto job.

I hope Viehbacher does more cuts soon so I can get the fuck outta here! I hate my job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. It'll never make it to market. We are Sanofi!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it only being studied in oncology? If the data is that good, this could get back in the hospitals vs generic Lovenox with a medical prophylaxis study and make the company some big money.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then leave your bitter prick... you get paid, you get benefits, be happy your working.. stupid bitter A hole... amazing the emotional instability of people, esp with Sanofi. Thats life... deal with it. Be a professional, oops sorry you cant, you work for us.

5. TheBest

TheBest Guest

Keep out of Oncology. Membership required!