Stop killing your resume!!!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2011 at 7:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Free advise:

You're not going to be there much longer and you will need to start looking elsewhere. For every week you stay at sanofi, the less respected you will be at the interview you will need to sit at and beg to be hired elsewhere.

Your potential employer will ask you: You've grow professionally over the years, were involved in xyz (training, management, marketing, etc..) and for the past several months, you were doing what? you need to explaing that! Were you lazy, or just too stupid?
    Good luck getting a new gig. Ask yourself if the "easy life" or a few grand in base now is worth what you'll give up in the future.

And please, the fucking dinasaurs that launched aspirin that want to share how their base is 300,000 grand, fine I get it, you stay primary care reps til you die or retire, your 401ks are probably crazy now anyway...i'm talking about all of you who will need a "career" for the next few decades.

Good luck, wake up, man up, and get the fuck out!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, it's ADVICE, and anyone who would take it from you would have to be as dumb as you are. Obviously, you have not GROWN over the years. How do you EXPLAIN that? The DINOSAURS with 401Ks are doing just fine. You'd better hope it's not you who is looking for "a new gig," because any future employers will see how stupid you are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last week:
    Monday - about two to three hours in field expensed takeout and brought home for diner
    Tuesday - about two to three hours in field expensed takeout and brought home for diner
    Weds & Thursday hot as hell so took kids to jones beach. Had great time but had to apy for my own lunch.
    Friday-about two to three hours in field expensed takeout and brought home for diner.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you mean DINNER and not a person eating such or an establishment on the corner. You are dumber than dirt and SA, as a company, is as stupid for keeping you employed. Speaks to the caliber of reps still left. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY? Who said spelling was part of this job?? All I have to do is buy great suits and look good!

Oh, and be able to hold up a nice glossy company approved 'marketing' piece. Easy!

Hey, does anyone know what BID means??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you wonder why physicians think reps are idiots?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Hilarious. Really.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever hired your sorry rear end should be thrown in the crapper right behind you. Consider yourself lucky that you don`t work for me. Nim rod

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"honey, I'm their manager they work for me!"

"my team"

Sounds like it would be a fascinating battle of wits.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you actually sound proud that they work for you. what are you some a$$ brain?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, this isn't far from true. Most that are left couldn't put together a readable resume that would be presentable to a prospective employer. So, they stay and "hide" at SA. It's a sad, pathetic group of idiots who have nowhere else to go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone is still very bitter about getting laid off.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not really. I retired with a very nice pension, thank you; not bitter at all. I just read some of the posts here that SO illustrate how truly stupid some people are - and they are employees at SA. It's as simple as that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laugh. Amazing how most posts on here are usually from the wealthly and NEVER from the 10`s of thousand reps who have been laid off.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never said I was wealthy, just retired. AND it's 10's of THOUSANDS. You have reconfirmed your stupidity. I would say thanks for the laugh, too, if it wasn't so pathetic how stupid you are.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course, the Faecal Encephalopathy man writes more of his master pieces on here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those would be MASTERPIECES - one word - dimwit! Nice try with your "big words."

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, of "Shit for Brains," should know that it's MASTERPIECES. Hahahahahahahahaha! If you're going to make a point, know what the fuck you're talking about!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF..... WYD gramps besides googling definitions and running spell checks on anonymous boards. If this is retirement, I`d rather work around this joint than have that to look forward too. Dont ya have somethang betta to do with dat wealth of yurs. C ya Grey Fox Dufus

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch