Indianapolis???

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2011 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has this been filled? I interviewed a month ago and still haven't heard....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a similar experience. Interviewed and then never received any communication about the status of my interview. It was just completely unprofessional the way things were handled here. Luckily, I did not get this job but did get another job. Keep your chin up and good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There seems to be a common theme here where this company IV's people and then never gets back with them. Ms Parker did not come across as someone that knew what she was doing, but then again that is how most of these pharma companies have become....they promote people to management that can check a box. I too got another job with another company w/i the industry so all I can say is good luck to those "lucky" bastards that get a job with this company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Besides Ms. Parkersburg's unprofessionalism do you have any other insight. Good to work for? Nice person? Did she mention the state of territory? Or how the docs feel? Not interviewing, just curious about what's still going on there. Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The common theme in IN is A&A own this state go away ISTA! You don't belong here!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed with company & asked my eye dr what he thought he said no way! Company has a terrible reputation for how they treat people, generic xibrom is hitting the market, a very bad mix. Do your homework before you consider taking this job! One phone call & I had my answers! (they all hate the manager too, said she's a bitch, regardless of how she cones off in an interview)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this territory sucks and so does the manger. you do not want to work here!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF YOU TAKE THIS JOB IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE RUNNING FROM SOMETHING, YOU MUST BE IN A REALLY BAD SITUATION!~!!.....BECAUSE IT IS A TERRIBLE TERRITORY AND THE DR.'S WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ISTA!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow....sounds like the last poster is a little bitter! Could it possible be the former rep...hmmmmm

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A & A own Indiana....nuff said.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard there is a new rep....just give up and you will soon see the huge mistake you have made...they will take your samples and will not rx your drugs...HAHAHHA jokes on you have must have been warned....what are you running from, because no one would come to this company right after the biggest drug went generic....oh and good luck with the staff they don't want you or your manager in Indy either.....but thx for the samples!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Alcon rep who doesn't know the difference between do and due.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

typo jerk, still getting all the biz in IN, what we don't get will go generic!!

If PH couldn't do it no one will!