Typical Day

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2011 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does your typical day look like?

Other than drive in to the territory and make a few calls, there is not much going on. Even lunches are a complete waste of time and $.

With no more samples for the month, things should really free up in my schedule!

9-12 is going to be the norm now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My biggest daily decision is what snacks I can bring home for the kids, and how I can fill up the lawn-mower gas can and wife's car at least once a week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up `bout 7:00AM and watch Sports Center while drinking cup of coffee. Hit the gym `bout 8:00AM. Hit the local Asian Rub & Tug Parlor by 10:00AM after my workout for a good spa, shower and rub down by this one hot Korian chick. At 12:00PM, its time to go buy a nice restaurant gift card. By 1:00PM its time to catch a quick sig by a doc right before his afternoon starts so I can cover for the gift cards that I bought at lunch to riemburse myself for the rub and tug. Usually leave a good vmail success story around 2:00PM before heading to Starbucks for a POD meeting at 3:00PM. By 4:00PM, I call it a day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm out early today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have got it down brother! You are my idol.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

access is terrible in my hospitals so I spend the day trying to look busy while constantly stressing out about getting let go. i have been looking for something else out there but the job market sucks. i think most of us in these hospital divisions see the writing on the wall.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work 2 days a week. My manager doesn't care. He fakes field rides as long as we are okay with it. We are all waiting for pharma to die but until then we will get paid for doing almost nothing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Babymommie:

wake up at 7am, drop rug rat off at day care center at 8am
    go home
    shower, surf internet, talk on phone
    leave house for lunch with pod mate
    hit the mall
    talk on phone, gossip
    hit the supermarket
    drop off samples, pass computer for a signature
    pick up drycleaning
    visit mom
    pick up rug rat 5pm and a pizza for dinner

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meet my sales rep at coffee shop around 9:30am because of "c/c's" early in the morning. Ride to about 4 offices and sit in the car while they are dropping off samples. While I am in the car I call other DSM's to talk about our RD, reps, and other types of gossip (like lay offs). Wait for rep to come back in car and have them tell me what happened in the call and then record in field contact. Go to nice restaurant for a good meal and deny the fact that I know about any lay offs and still find a way to get info on what they hear. After lunch do the same thing again, but take time to check out ebay, craigslist, and what has been posted on Cafe Pharma. Around 2:30pm tell the rep I have a c/c at 4pm and need to leave early to prepare for it. Yep, that is about it I guess.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure a DM actually wrote this, but I'd bet my life it's a pretty acurate description of a/all DM's day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are these worthless hags still here?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you respond to your own worthless posts?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just think if you would have said go to the gym she would immediately become more productive than you!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work that long. Now I just show up for lunches. Say a couple of BS things about staying focused on the business and then head to the golf course.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now, this one is more than likely spot on accurate.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how does anyone get away with this?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

typical day, BS, that's a typical worthless pharma rep !

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quackworth, since when do you play golf?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

word.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check my bank account every few weeks or so and see if auto depo still happening. Otherwise make more money than you could ever imagine.