Yes CVIN, Sanofi is trying to force you to quit.

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again, another fresh crop of CVIN reps are pushed into jobs Paris knows we will hate. They are bound and determined to make all of us quit without paying a severance. Well sorry Irace, that just aint going to happen. Until I am fired or severed, I guess I will be just another one of scores of diabetes PC reps out there making a six figure base salary. If they keep paying me I will take it, but this just makes no sense. Aren't the diabetes reps already running into each other all over the place? Who am I supposed to call on? I am beginning to believe that leadership and management are just protecting their own jobs by keeping all these reps around.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stand strong. Just give the computer what it wants and you will be fine. Bored but fine!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why stand strong? I left to another company and secured a 24% salary increase. I was CVIN for many years and now make more and actually enjoy my job! Personally, I think you're crazy to wait for a severance, life is too short. Those who love what they do never work a day in their lives....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me, too. I left and got a 20% increase in base plus a promotion. Am selling products that make major life improvements for patients and for a company that values its employees. Gone are the days of awe at Sanofi. I do miss my working group though after all the years and through all the pain. Maybe that's why I clicked in to see what's going on. Now I know. Nothing new. Just substitute the year for the same repeating message.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think most CVIN reps are smart enough to see the next iceberg coming to hit the SS Sanofi-Titanic. I am waiting at this moment for my final notification from a cardiac/periph interventional job (waiting on drug screen & background check) and then I'm gone. Sorry Moisan, you will be -1 Apidra rep. Good luck and stay thirsty my CVIN friends. You are all better than this place. We all are.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My CVIN team had 12 people on it, only 3 remain with the company. The rest have moved on....