Benefits

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2011 at 7:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone share info with me on benefits---other company perks besides salary and bonus. I think I already have an idea on salary and bonus (or lack-there-of), I would just like any helpful info on:

Health insurance
    Home office equipment/Cell phone or internet coverage
    Company car
    Vacation

I really appreciate honest answers. Thank you--hoping to be part of ISTA soon!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you get all the above

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You also get all of the eye drops you, your family, and friends could ever use.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You also get a shovel to dig your way out of all this 200 million BS after the generic was released to the market.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

vacation 2 weeks plus week between Christmas and New Years,
    $150 per month for internet and phone
    co car equinox or camry
    health insurance is cheap for you but you get what you pay for, coverage sucks! copays are typically $35, and even if you are on the ISTA allergy eye drop you will pay $35!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the two weeks vacation negotiable? I have quite a lot of experience and currently have 3 weeks plus the last week off. Anyone know if they are able to match that?

Thanks!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suppose anything is negotiable but I suspect that the fact that you are changing companies means that you must find a way to adhere to the new company's policies, tough as that may be. I doubt that ISTA or any other company is in the business to "match" benefits. Possibly if you are a super, super, super star you might get everything you want.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

many opportunities to explain to investigators why and how we sell and sold xibrom off label

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Off label still going on? Unreal, it was going on when I was there, figured they would clean up the backyard.