More time wasting available in the car now

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Netflix for smartphone!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today I watched Reservoir Dogs, Groundhog Day, and How to Kill Your Neighbor's Dog. All on Netflix mobile, all duribg work hours in between "selling". Actually had product discussion with 2 docs, the others were your average "I can only sign today, no time!" call that applies to >85% of all rep calls.

Next some asshole will say I don't try hard enough.Well sorry you're wrong. Doctors don't want to talk to us anymore. Especially about a tem year old insulin detailed a US sales force just slightly smaller than the population of Botswana.

I am so happy I have this app now. It will numb the boredom from this unchallenging job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well well well. What will I watch on my Netflix app today? Any suggestions? I almost feel like Groundhog Day again because the job feels so similar to the meaningless repetition of days portrayed in that movie.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you for the valuable tip!! I am loooking forward to watching a new movie! Is it just for iphone or all smart phones?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

iPhone has had it for a long time. Android market just got it on board.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Office Space" today. I wish layoffs were coming here soon like at Initech. I hate my diabetes job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn it feels good to be a gangster!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've started watching "Love & Other Drugs" in all the waiting rooms and I tell staff and patients that's exactly how it is in our industry. I don't understand why I always get such a negative reaction.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pinocchio would be good. Very logical because of all the faked calls that are recorded.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...at least you'll have something to do !