Sample Audit

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I was subjected to an outrageous (and an illegal) 7-hour audit by Sanofi. They ransacked my house, took kept me against my will in a locked hotel room, interrogated me like the Gestapo and told me I must "confess" to some alleged "violations" of company policy. I was later fired so that they could avoid paying severance to me. I felt so violated and I had to seek mental health treatment afterward. Has anyone else had similar things happen to them by Sanofi?"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which way did he go? Which way did he go? Which way did he go? Which way did he go? Which way did he go ?????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear what happened. S-A will throw reps under the bus to show the FDA they are tough and doing their job so the FDA does not look into our business any more than they already do. If HR ever meets with you it is all over before the meeting.
    S-A doe not care about their employees, just words. Always remember look out after yourself, no one gets fired for low sales but they do get fired for "violations" of corp policy. Cover your tracks, productivity does not matter anymore. Just keep your head down and stay out of their sights.
    The more activity you record every day increases your chances of a audit. If you are dropping samples off at many offices every day decrease to one or two max per day. Every signature you get opens you up to a audit. How do you know that how the doctor signed today is the same as a couple of months ago? Sounds paranoid but people are loosing their jobs over this kind of chicken shit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the picture you paint is true, you have yourself a bona fide lawsuit. That approach is strictly illegal and if a licensed doctor can prove you suffered mentally afterwords, it would invalidate what happened. You could sue the company for your job, lost wages and damages caused by your mental suffering.

The company will counter by proving you did something illegal but all that would be thrown out because of the methods used to obtain the information and be thrown out as evidence.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit. Quit stealing the damn samples.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carefully read the entire contents of the OP and you will see why pharma reps can such a bad reputation. This is someone who obviously did not keep their inventory up to speed and now they are blaming the entire world on their problems. I have personally sat on the audits and they are basic questions the company "has to" ask according to the FDA regulations. If not, they could get sued for millions. I agree with the last post, but i do believe they are not stealing but rather clumsy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try manager boy. I have three very well documented occasions where there was a " glitch" in the inventory program. Even though I had meticulous records - thanks to my accounting/audit background- when I caught the first error i was subjected to torture. I did call my attorney during " the audit" and got that crap stopped quickly. It took thrre weeks of review and finally someone somewhere fessed up. The second and third tomes ( this is over a 17 year time span) i was much better prepared to handle the inquisition. Listen management you are not infallible and we are not automatically criminals although you instantly treat us that way. Most of the dishonest activity-as we all know and see daily- is mangement level and above