Is anyone else getting screwed on their bonus!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know it is the same old story but at least here someone can hear me bitch and give a different comment versus "that is just the numbers". January report put my team at $6400, February report lists $6320 then the new and corrected March shows $4200. Normally I would leave this go but just got April IPR and it is back to $6300. So it looks like SA gives you high hope reports to get you fired up to drive numbers but when they have to stroke the check that month (march) takes a drastic drop. I know this happens all the time but just take the bonuses away if your going to play that game. I bet upper management reports dont have this variance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management here: $6,400 is less than the state taxes taken out of my bonus. And if you want the bonuses taken away altogether I can work on that

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cares anymore so even though you are nobody do what you need to do.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is due to how that have your goals stated for each month = Q1
    Ex: Jan G = 150 Feb G = 150 March Goal = 300
    so the goal level doubles in the last month; but thats not all in the Q2 they will tell you that you have the Qtr to make up the bonus since it is based on a Half or H1 = 1Q + 2Q
    so the carrot gets dangled to try and reach the goal for H1 and make up for the Q1 bonus that fell short.
    Its a Shell game

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If what you say is correct. That means u are at a negative when you start Q2. add to that a June month that's twice the previous two months and you may owe the company money

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been with this company almost 10 years, and bonus for me has just always been an additional number that shows up in my check 4 times a year that either goes into savings or gets spent on a vacation. I don't get excited when it's a big number and I don't get upset at a low number. I live on my salary and that's it. Bonus is not an incentive the way it is set up with this company; it pisses you off more than it rewards you so I learned a long time ago to not worry about it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget the bonus just found out that our car charge is going to $150 month and we have to keep the car for 4 years or 80000 miles. This would not be so bad if I did not inherit a piece of crap that I never drive for personal use.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERYONE!