More evidence that Sanofi salesforce will be vastly smaller in the coming years

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2011 at 1:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://blogs.forbes.com/matthewherper/2011/06/30/the-best-drug-companies-of-2020/

The evidence is everywhere people! Sanofi will never fully recover from the loss of Plavix, Lovenox, and Taxotere. the prior thread about Sanofi treading water until 2020 is dead on accurate. We will not need this size salesforce in the coming years. Thank goodness my plan b is soon to be realized.

I just wish there was a manager in the know who would tell their people the truth for once and not spout out how good it's going to be here.

Plus, there is a looming Multaq disaster on the horizon, coming from Europe, that could cause many bad things to happen to the US sales teams if the FDA decides to act.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh crap, what now with Multaq? I sell the drug - is the disaster you are referring to related to the French authorities reviewing Multaq as "ineffective" and therefore may not reimburse? Thanks for any heads up so I can prepare my brain...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That Forbes article was actually quite interesting. Their basic conclusion is that SA is flatlining revenue wise through 2020. Much of SA's future is invested in Genzme's drugs for "orphan" diseases, while the broad appeal drugs are going off the patent cliff soon. Take away for the sales force?-brace yourself for more 2 number conference calls!!!