The 2011 layoff plan is set

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and all Paris has to do now is say "Allez!" All teams will be affected.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go... I am sure everybody will have a take on this... esp with the Pallus trial exploding on the scene for Multaq and being over-staffed for diabetes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention, Everyone:

Mass layoffs (firings) will commence during the first week of August 2011. Depending on how things are going, these will continue until the day before Thanksgiving. You who are left will be given Thursday & Friday as "off" days; then the following Monday, major announcements will be made, and these will continue thru the Christmas 2011 Holiday.

Anyone who is left will now have to worry about future layoffs which will commence in March 2012 thru December 2012. What a wonderful company to work for. Right on top of things.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In response to "allez" i say "Oy vey".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sincerely hope you are correct. I can't wait to hear our leaders spin this as a positive for our company. This organization is the worst. They fire those that want to be here, and they keep many who just do the bare minimum and prey for a severance. I know that in my area, people are leaving in droves....good people. Those that are not good (ie. cant find another job) are stuck here. What an awful existence.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GREAT LEADERSHID. ARE YOU SURPRISED? AZZHOLIO.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have an internal proof source on this? I'm not saying you're wrong but it seem weird that they would do this in the middle of a quarter especially after they just moved CVIN reps around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you possibly believe anything on this site? Just a bored rep with nothing else to do but post this junk. Based on our track record as a company 4th quarter cuts would not surprise me. By then the whole Genzyme sales force or whats left of it will be intergrated, and if Multaq tanks ( it was actually growing according to VP Berry as of last week) then you can probably guess that some cuts will happen.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VP Pat Berry destroyed the multi franchise team. He had lots of help from Jerry Durzo.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That and the fact that this drug is a dog with fleas.. if we had ANY type of pipeline ready to roll... they'd ditch it in a second. Hard to fake selling this much longer.... why would a doc use it, unless he is a speaker and getting greased by our company. Can you imagine if there was counter detailing going on in the field? Its all generics otherwise we'd be in worse trouble.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey! Let go of my Leggo!

You guys remember that ad campaign? It was so cute.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Willy Wonka team! Umpa Lumpas

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat Berry is a mental midget... cant wait for his motivational speech in Vegas... maybe they will bring in Coach Carter the other midget again to get us pumped up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont knock the umpa lumpas-they are much better than SA

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True Dat. I wish Willy Wonka was in charge. he actually knows how to run a business.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we all know there will be layoffs in the second half of 2011. A lot of variables that need to be addressed by our new US leader because there are too many of us in the field. Here's whatshould happen - Multaq team - cut in half, keep 325 until Plavix generic
    ISG - gone as a division, move some into available Genzyme jobs
    CVIN - gone as a division, move to Genzyme if possible
    Diabetes - specialty reps one per district & PCP down to 2 per territory maximum
    MTIN - territory consolidations or merge this group into available specialty rep positions
    Apidra dedicated - dont have clue why this team exists
    Oncology - cut by 1/3 to 2/3, Jevtana and generic Eloxatin supporting 3 reps per territory? How can this company justify this number of reps? I believe the poster who said managers are pushing to fill positions to save their own jobs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS. You have no clue whether or not a plan is set.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure the "we will be looking to move the National meeting to sometime in September" is a SMOKE SCREEN! Willing to roll the dice there will be no meeting in Vegas, no pun intended..

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

already wrong, ISG is not gone. Had a cc last week about our new life starting Oct.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post said here's what "should" happen, not what our brainless leadership will do in an effort to save their jobs. Try reading for once brainless idiot.