Let's get this party started

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2011 at 7:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, they want to send the most demoralized and depressed sales force in all of Pharma to Vegas for a couple of pointless days of Multaq training. I think that's a GREAT idea.... LETS PARTY!! What do we have to lose...OUR JOBS? I think it's safe to say that 90% of us are currently looking for new employment. WHO'S WITH ME???????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with you on wanting to find new employment... but I think alot of reps will hang in to the end simply because the paycheck and benefits still outweigh the headaches we are enduring. That and the minimum severance is 13 weeks the max is something like a year and a half. I have a Multaq friend from training with over 20 years in with the company that cant afford to walk away from 18months severance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the right thing to do is delay this meeting, but NO we will be role playing our assses off. You mark my words. Horrible, just horrible.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO NOW....YOU MOW-RON!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ketek 2.0

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey, lets go to Las Vegas Pawn shop (Pawn Stars) and sell some of Sanofi Crap. We might make some extra coin while we're there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a great idea, they love to profile antique gadjets and gizmos. I could bring a stack of Multaq detail peices and patient profile cards....maybe I could get some signed by Greg and the boys to enhance their value. Or, we could bring them our last 10 sales model training books. But then again, they might laugh us out of the shop. Here's a good one: How about my last 1000+ sign in sheets- there has to be a famous signature on one of them.....opps, forgot, most of them are in my handwriting (left handed of course- for better authenticity and believability). OH, IVE GOT IT- I have at least 5 "classic" time peices circa 2007 and earlier- they got to be worth something. They'll put us on the show with those!