S.O.A.P.

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We learned this selling technique a few years ago. What does SOAP stand for? I know, I am inviting jockularity but i do need to know this

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why on earth would you need to know what it means?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am writing a book called: "Compelling Selling Techniques of the Pharmaceutical Industry" It's my Plan B and i lost my notes on SOAP! Im thinkin I'll be a millionaire from it, What say you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say - if you can't remember what SOAP means chances are you were either a) Asleep during the workshop, or b) Never attempted to sell a reprint

Therefore, you probably won't have many compelling techniques to write about.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right but if you know the answer, I'll send you a leftover Accomplia Adipose tissue blob!!! what more could you want??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, you're not writing a book. You're trying to figure out identities on this board.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drop the word compelling in the title and you might have the makings of a hit comedy that could be staged on Broadway. .

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right...i am not writing a book....a little sarcasm there...but i do need to know the meaning...BTW: How can i find out who you are? wow..got paranoia?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Subjective
    Objective
    Assesment
    Plan

Actually, Dr"s are trained on this very early on. It's the thought process through everyhing they do, ...no joke. I'm married to one and have many family members who are physicians. This is the one thing sanofi taught that made sense .....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank You #9!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former rep, now in last year of Nursing school. Just for a random fact, Nurses trained to think ADPIE.

Assessment
    Diagnosis (Nursing)
    Planning
    Implementation
    Evaluation

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you are bored this afternoon after all your calls are made for the week, Google it up (with the periods intact) and see what all S.O.A.P. comes up with...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your married to a Doctor and you have many family members that are physicians.... and you are a Pharma Sales Rep. You must be proud.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck to you Faulker.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speed
    Over
    All
    Planning

Equals the mind set necessary to use the Drive by call