SANOFI AVENTIS -- TERRITORY MANAGER

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

URGENTLY REQUIRED- TERRITORY MANAGER –FAISALABAD
    A leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Distribution Company based in Karachi, Pakistan requires a TERRITORY MANAGER-FAISALABAD. The incumbent should be target oriented and responsible to:
    • Manage and control sales team of more than 10-15-sales representative to achieve desired target.
    • Developing business and identifying new opportunities for growth
    • Ensure that there are no lapses in distribution cycle
    Qualification : Must be a Graduate preferably a business graduate from a reputable university
    Experience: 3–5 years of Distribution & Sales experience. Preference will be given to Pharma and
    Distribution Companies personnel.
    Salary : PKR. 15,000+ incentives+other benefits as per company policy.
    Interested candidates may send their CVs to hrexcellence@ymail.com / arif.sohail@consultant.com

1 day ago

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing to me that even though it is a multinational company it still has to follow such archaic "rules": at least 30 years old and male. I suppose a female would not be taken seriously, or for that matter, could be in danger working in a professional position in Pakistan. We're pretty lucky here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADD: Must be able to perform in an environment that includes heavily armed drones, CIA kill teams and corrupt business-government culture.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those threats are nothing compared with what we have to deal with here on a daily basis. For instance, office cows who verbally abuse you; doctors who eagerly accept your lunch for 15 but fail to give you two minutes; mandatory attendance at national meetings where you are subjected to ridicule by managers during role play sessions. Shall I go on?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don,t forget having a roomate at the upcoming meeting. That all you need to know as far as how valuable reps are to this company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say they're pretty progressive. How many managers do we have under 30?
    Personally I'd rather move to Lahore than Faislabad. Better chicks and less Taliban.
    Lahore..what's that? A french prostitute?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must sell Multaq for infidel use only!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Describe the verbal abuse with specific examples. Quote the examples with names.

You're only getting 2 minutes with doctors because you don't have the skill to generate dialogue and/or haven't proven yourself worthy of their time.

Mandatory attendance at national meetings - like that wouldn't be required in any other company. You're getting paid to attend - stop whining.

Ridicule by managers during role play sessions - what, you can't take a little coaching without complaining? Get out of here!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

reps and DM's are treated like children because they are worthless and lazy. with access little to nothing you are a joke you fool. keep pretending you matter, we all know the truth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?