8 managers, 100 reps, left-over CVIN better make move

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Multaq on the verge of being pulled, CVIN left-over's better take whatever jobs are currently open, because if they wait too long, they'll be competing for Primary Care jobs with 650 Multaq reps.

Sad how far CV has fallen.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, at least we're the best of the best.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you CV himself? You loser.. how do you know Multaq is being pulled? 99.9 percent of the rumors on here are false. So keep your comments to what you actually know, which is obviously very little. Yes the drug continues to walk into new land-mines, but I dont think they are wasting millions to fly us out to Vegas to pull this drug anytime soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so true that a lot/most things on CP are rumor, at best. But, you are a fool if you think Sanofi would not waste money sending reps to a meeting when a drug is imminently to be pulled. They pull bonehead moves like that ALL the time! It may not be so this time, but don't kid yourself into false security thinking it won't happen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly. case in point. rimonabant. the company spent tons of money on a meeting to teach the diabetes reps about metabolic syndrome in order to lay the ground work for rim. they talked about this disease state for over 2 years before rim was even close to approval not to mention the bonus money paid to reps to discuss a disease state, not even a drug. fat models were purchased, money was poured into marketing materials, etc and poof, the drug never even makes it to the u.s.. so don't think this company won't waste money. it is one of the best at it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the best thing that came from the rimonabant fiasco was the fat model. I showed my wife and kids why they needed to exercise.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now that the Multaq meeting has been "postponed".....................

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

especially now, since the UK has announced "no reimbursement" for their NHS for Multaq.......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats gonna happen to dawn g?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's safe. Right balz?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was that sinking feeling you felt in the pit of your stomach as the Multaq conference call came to an end?

Sincerely,

The guy who knows "obviously very little"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The feeling...great... nobody wanted to go.. and they are NOT pulling the drug now. This product is a DOG... but they need bodies right now regardless... and I honestly dont care.. my plan B is in place... and I am selfish enough to admit I'm staying till the end for the severance and the freedom. Most likely a black box warning for starters. But the real short term question is do they really reschedule this meeting for September?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Princess?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha... Doh!~

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10% raise. If I find out who is asking you are done

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If reviews on Multaq aren't out until September time, one wonders how they can schedule a meeting since they won't know until then which direction to go. Sanofi would be smart to just not have a meeting at all. Just do district meetings if the review is not good and they start looking at displacement.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phones lines burning up with reps all over the country, more for mental therapy than anything else. Any rep with integrity on the job cant possibly detail Multaq to their offices anymore without feeling they being forced to being evasive. Doctor I want to show you were exactly this drug fits in your practice.... BUT... if your patient evolved into permanent A-FIB, well... I can talk but let me submit a medical info request or have our RML call you or stop in. Are You Fing kidding me? It is totally absurd. I'd love to talk to some Ketek reps and see what they went through towards the end of that debacle. But most of the reps ive talked to feel if they dont pull the drug.... its a black box and then starting from square one again with alot of docs.. or the pull it... give us Plavix 100 percent to fight off our newest challenger...due that till the end of the year, or at the longest first quarter of next year as it goes in May. Bottom line many feel 8 months max for the CV division. Personally I think thats a bit far fetched but what new drugs can they give us to plug a hole in the dike? Diabetes is way over-staffed. It is a total cluster.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry folks I did not spell check the last post... apologize for the mis spells, its 98 degrees in my town right now and I think my brain melted down.