Multaq National Meeting Cancelled!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 20, 2011 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cancelled

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B.S. I haven't received a notification

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True email came down around 9 ish this am- Titanic and we just hit the iceberg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes true, check company voicemail!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tru Dat! Web Cast today at 4:00. Its done. We will be blind folded and led to a chair. The only sound you will here is the bolt locking down on the rifle.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to say that it has been a pleasure selling this product.........but I can't.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best guess at what happen's now?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I hope this company will put a hiring freeze today.....I want one of those open positions right now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best guess at what happen's now?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt they will pull it completely. But likely promotion will end

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yoo hoo!!!! It's over.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us hope they keep the severance package at 3 weeks per year after 5, and at least 13 if less than 5 years, thats the most important thing. Nobody is truly selling this drug prior to todays cancellation anyway. Those who are, and had any type of market share, had docs speaking for them which inflated the numbers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what did the teleconference give for next steps for the sales force?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone fill me in did I miss something on the webcast because I heard absolutely Nothing. This is what we.waited all day to hear Nothing? What the heck is going on her

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very informative. More good news...Ticagrelor was approved today

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah really, just write the shit in an email, or voice mail. Why waste our time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next step? Seriously? They will tell us at the national meeting r*****

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation. The FDA is hot on our ass so continue to use all promotional items until try decide to pull this shit drug in the next week or so. Good selling and fuck off.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what a great TC. So glad to hear that Sanofi is concerned about my credibility with my customers. So far at least 5 different message and marketing changes in less than two years. 4 addtional labeling updates (more to follow). UK says no to remibursement for Multaq in their NHS. France will announce soon. EMA in EU meeting as I write this and the FDA will launch its own investigation into PALLACE. What more can I tell you doctor, do you believe me now?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep ticagrelor approved and our Nat'l mtg prework for plavix an old I mean old brainshark on the different mi's sorry folks if you didn't know the answer to the questions prior to listening you have been in a cave for the past couple of years. What is going on here where is the video "stupid reps in sanofi world"