Its offical!!- Multaq is doomed!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 20, 2011 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the hits just keep coming. Sanofi displays again another bonner gone bad. Mass hysteria now!! Phones are ringing today!! Great job leadership team!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's so true. Reps just going around in circles not sure what the "right thing to do " is. The resumes are being worked up. Why wait until 5 to do this webcast I ask WHY........

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big surprise today was that the UK has announced it will not reimburse Multaq on its NHS formulary. I knew France was looking at this, but surprised by the UK decision.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they KNOW hard working, dedicated reps like YOU are making a difference out there till 4:59 pm closing hard for the business... and will even let you expense all those bottles of water today in the 90 plus degree heat across the country.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is this about buying water for the road in this 90 degree weather? The managers let you know that it was ok by the company? please share

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know sarcasm when you see it, do you?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its BS. My manager said we could expense a 12 pack. No water. Great day today at Jones Beach

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe it is because I don't "see" sarcasm, but can "hear" it.

Nevertheless, should know that sarcasm rules here.Other than the sarcasm, anyone on the multaq call care to tell us what is going on with what the short-term plans are now that the house of cards if falling? (now that was a little sarcasm)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see that

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The short term plans are business as usual, promote it for its label approved indications, give out samples, and the NEW 360 dollar (30 a month) co-pay cards we've been promised 2 months ago. And with most of us with little to NO plavix samples at the moment, we are losing scripts to effient on a daily basis.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personally I prefer Robert Moses Beach better, but either works for me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pool for me no worries of dwi. All welcome to party!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stupid. expense the lincoln

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expense the lawyer Its not like you killed your child. Good lawyer will Pool lane sticker

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you read with your ears?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK folks just ed posted on FDA website with table of pallas outcomes. eMEA delaying ruling until Sept. So limbo for the summer. FDA I'll update then as well based on full data set

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WebMD article is now saying FDA recommends EVERY Multaq patient contact their physician so they can be informed on the PALLAS data and decide if they continued therapy is their best course of action. Seriously? Now patients may be getting the "Dear Dr. Letter" from their own doctor. What Dr. is going to stake his/her practice on Multaq considering the continuous onslaught of negative safety data updates?
    The other shoe is dropping.....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.......THUD..........!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In September... Black Box warning... company waits at least through start of November to gadge reaction... ie: Scripts and market share falling nationwide... next pull the drug.. next take CV sales force put them on Plavix 100 percent of time, if they are lucky, through the first quarter. Stop promotion of that in April... but cut CV team end of first quarter 2012. Just a pie in the sky guess... but all theories are encouraged afterall this is CP.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GAUGE, GAUGE, GAUGE. Why do you use words that you don't know how to spell? Do you know what a guage is? Do you know what it means to GAUGE a situation? Idiot!