So is it Mul-crap or Mul-tank?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 20, 2011 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inquiring minds wouls like to know.

This company's sales forces have lost all faith in Sanofi! It is over!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears that way... but the smart reps dont panic... by that jumping ship by fear... some freely admit ( like me) they are staying till the severance package comes... others have some type of plan B and move on sooner. All this does short term I hope is fuel a sense of urgency in all of us to actively look elsewhere ( Not think it... doing it). I have not found a member of the CV team in my area that has any confidence in upper management. And alot of the diabetes people still feel they are over staffed. So its a shell game.. who blinks first, the reps or Sanofi? Cant imagine layoffs until the 4th quarter because they want to gadge the reaction to the latest Multaq news.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take it you're panicking? Just trying to get a gadge on morale.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meant GAG reflex

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dead on post - Im voting post of the year right here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GAUGE the reaction......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster makes total sense... for once again Sanofi is swimming in its own dog poo... Its a mental game for every rep because we know there aint a life boat ready to whisk us away immediately. So until I find one I will happily take the pay and the benefits... but you can bet your A.... I am stepping up the job search from casual to a couple of hours a day on the phone and checking out every networking source around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have destroyed all my mulcrap sales materials as requested on the conference call.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hoping to pawn my Multaq sales materials in Vegas. Having said that, I vote for Mul-Tank. I shake my head at the direction this drug could have gone, had it not been for Corporate Greed in trying to get more money on an indication that NO AAD has ever shown to provide a benefit in. Sanofi was so quick to up date the labeling for Multaq, that the rep never had the opportunity to come up for air, when another serious AE occured and with another PI label update. According to marketing, we the rep are at fault for the mis-management of this drug not corporate . Now we have to wait out the EMA decision for today and the FDA decision for who knows when. But in the mean time, stay the course, continue to use the current sales materials, even though they are now all in question and will not provide any value to call. I think I'll just hand out the 12 month co-pay reduction cards and leave it at that. At least I'll be showing up in the clinic. Other than that, any discussion around Mul-Tank is another step backward for my credibility with physicians. (I'm done with this drug).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?