Latuda reps out, telemarketing coming

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2011 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot wait until this hits the fan. The Latuda team will be toast when the data comes back that e detailing and tele marketing pilot is more as equally as effective and possibly preferred by the PSY community, and much much CHEAPER. I was told that reps are already being targeted for removal in geographies where the e detailing and telemarketing takes off....be careful, the days here for this temporary sales team are lmited. This lady from Lilly wants to make a name and will do it at your disposal. Watch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been in the works for some time now...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try! Still pissed you didn't get the interview I see.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the Lilly lady will spell horror on our Latuda team. This telemarking will be our last straw. I hear she is actually gloating about the cost savings she created to the JAPs regarding streamlining reps. Makes me puke.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you really just can't let it go that they didn't want you for this position, did you. You're delusional. Your negativity and immaturity is a good indication of why you weren't considered for the job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when all pharma jumps on this it will be totally ineffective. Doctors will look at this as SPAM!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax people.....Sunovion does this on all product lines. Simply a cheap way to augment our existing sales strategy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If docs and Ma's will look at this as "spam" what do you think they see you as when you prance via their door with you arms full of samples and a bulky laptop aiming a pen for a signature????? Get a clue loser.....doc's and offices staff run the other way when they smell a rep is in the building....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Bulky laptops. You're a joke. It's no wonder your offices smell you coming. Mine, on the other hand, enjoy when I come and like the personal contact (as do most rep's offices... not yours apparently though - maybe time for a career change for you?)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most reps offices???? get a clue bozo. reps are like vermin. Who do you think you are fooling, when a rep is in the building the cold shoulder and the get the fuck out of here as soon as you drop off those cookies and give us the free samples kicks in.....personal contact? that might be the biggest joke of a statement I have ever read on here...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU sitnk and are a liar. Unless you live in Alaska, you have NO personal contact with your offices, come into my territory and see if "personal contact" is welcomed. You baffoon! You are there to feed the hogs and to chase your sig's so that your metric reports show your robotic daily grind, that is all douche bag, keep fooling yourself cracker jack. You are exactly the type that lowers the intelligence level and curve on your team. Wise up, I bet you also think that you provide "education and change prescribing habits as well....idiot.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I can't imagine why you're not liked.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. Apparently someone measures "intelligence level" by crankiness and negativity.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't the marketing folks in the home office come up with a way to improve our message rather than reduce our costs to deliver the message? Is that why we paid all the big bucks for the best Lilly has to offer? Does that sound like exciting leadership? No more like wannabe, talentless, beancounters who have no clue about how to sell in the present market so they will try to reduce costs instead.

WAY TO HAVE VISION OH HOLY SAVIORS FROM LILLY!!

yeah right

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a cheap and newer way to REPLACE DEAD WOOD AND OVER HIRING FOR A BRANDED GENERIC.....WAKE UP DUD.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paranoid!! Table for one!? Your table is ready!! (DUD)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your "table for one" phrase is getting old. You use it every other week on every other post when you have nothing intelligent to say. Get some new material already. No wonder you are stuck in pharma sales.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would hope we would bring over the people who made Zyprexa a success, not the people that Zyprexa made a success. Doesn't sound like that happened.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total BS and unfounded speculation. No factual basis for this.