Dear "Leadership" Team

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2011 at 7:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long do you REALLY expect us to keep hanging on? There are many of us that are really just trying to do our jobs and feed our families. I think calling someone a liar is a really strong word but this company is withholding information which is the same as lying. Do you really despise us so much that you would allow us to continue to stand in front of physicians day after day and reassure them that everything is ok when you know this product has had yet another mortality issue? How do you ever expect us to believe one more word you or Pat Barry says after you have intentionally withheld these deaths in PALLAS? It is not hard to imagine that Pharma has such an awful reputation. You send us out in the field to repeatedly get punched in the face and offer us not even as much as a Bandaid. Do you sleep well at night knowing that we had to find out about these deaths from an article released on Heart.org? What a great feeling of pride to know that your drug has killed people and see the columns of CV death, hospitalization, all spelled out in a neat and nice column-p values included. Here for all the world to see-even us for the first time.
    Leadership at Sanofi talks about the importance of employee retention; ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Here's a good start-tell your employees the truth and don't have conference calls talking about the PALLAS trial being voluntarily stopped for "adverse cardiac events" and casually forget to mention/include in the slide deck that people died in this trial. You knew this when you conducted the conference call to explain; you just simply hung your people out to dry. Some doctors and/or patients don't know how long they have been in AF (asymptomatic). Do you really believe that people's lives are not affected here? I recognize that SA is no different from other pharma in that this is just "the corporate way". I would feel more dignity now working as a greeter at Walmart. Any yes future posters, I will save you the post, maybe I should.

We all should have smelled a rat when this meeting got cancelled knowing the zillions of $$ that decision cost.

Pat Barry talks about the importantce of transparency and "just trying to be transparent" as if the fact that Sanofi's pathetic attempt at transparency would somehow make this all ok. Pat, please do us all a favor and come up with some other bullshit. May the blood be on your hands.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said- thanks for the frankness and speaking from the heart. Yes, us reps get the crap kicked out of everyday with our docs over this drug. Is it any wonder why docs stopped writing?? It doesn't work that well in the best of patients. Patrick Barry again shows us what buffons we've got in management. Why would you even start a trial like Pallas??? No ADD drug will work in that patient population. Barry should of mentioned on his conference call that the people who pushed and got this trial going should of been removed from Bridgewater under armed guards to protect them for field sales.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greed with a capital G. What the hell are we suppose to do? Sure go sell plavix sorry these guys are looking at us sanofi.for answers. Oh sorry doc that's a good question let's send that to mis how does that sound doc aduuuuuu.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well written!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel completely betrayed. Conference call on credibitly to customers, then BAM new information hits the very next day that THEY KNEW ABOUT. That hurts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

credibility. Im too pissed to type.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing Queen Linda Richardson might want to wipe off that purple koolaid mustache off and atleast try and act like she is remotely suprised about all this.

And, to the person/people that gave the green light to the PALLAS trial, you might want to consider a new line of work because this one is surely not going well. Maybe you can move in with the Casey Anthony jurors. Your approval ratings will be about the same.