Dear Doctor

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2011 at 8:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is to inform you that we are communicating via a Drug Safety Communication with you and your patients regarding the preliminary data from Pallas. Patient safety is sanofi priority however doc I'm the sales person so let's put that on the back burner and let's talk about some new patient starts , how about it doc. What are we suppose to be doing out in the field I.ask you. Please someone help me out here. What exactly are we suppose to say to these guys.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say BYE

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel your pain. We just do not have the answers. If you go out and try to BS this now - you will HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. We have been played. The sad thing is there are some very very good reps in this division. I would rate many of you way ahead of the many slugs in diabetes. Our only hope is that higher management will allow us to compete for jobs against others in the company. It's a sad day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Than I hope this company will cease hiring people from the outside for vacant positions. They have to know this is not good. For godsakes the liver injury caused sales to drop. We did rebound some what but this....I'm sorry this is just too big with too many other factors. So I plead with this company keep those postitions for us, "Your best reps", as you said we were.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They tell every sales force they are the company's best reps. They used to tell us that in the Lovenox team until they decided we should all sell Crapidra.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SELL DUMBA..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumba does what Dumba do's.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I've tried this: "Hey Doc, we were conducting a study in which we had no business doing - we were greedy and went after the most difficult population for the proverbial grand slam - Old, Perm AFibbers with CHF melted on top. Which is more surprising? The bad outcomes and that we pulled it or that we went after this population a second time? Nothing new right? (they agree) And hey! Look at our new and improved $360 off cards good every month for a full year!!"

Surprisingly, I am still sampling and business as usual. But I also don't have a teaching hospital in my territory - which they tend to be a bit more sensitive to the media sensationalism going on with this product...

Don't drink the hateraid...just trying to help my fellow future drowning victims until the ship finally sinks...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S-A did the same with ketek

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey business as usual guy. The sad thing is at least 50% or more of your doctors cant stand your unethical, ignorant ass. "Nothing new right?" Gee you want to make me throw up. THIS IS MORE THAN THE PALLAS TRIAL. It is the ten other issues that are starting to scare Europe, FDA, thought leaders, etc. PALLAS is just the problem of the month. What a perfect example of "ignorance is bliss".

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, doctors make their own clinical choices and not based on what a sales rep tells them. None of them trust us. But they do look to us to see what the panic level of the company is after news hits the wire. If I'm not told the panic button has been pushed and the drug pulled then I'm going to make as much $$$ before it all hits the fan. If ethics had anything to do with it none of us would be pharmaceutical reps to begin with. That in and of itself is an oxymoron. You are just jealous you can't sell. Probably couldn't sell oxygen to a drowning man...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude you don't really don't help the cause. Most of us aren't unethical. Some of us have friends and colleagues. These two types or relationships require trust not just "what am I getting out of this"

You have nothing to be jealous of

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure which part of this is more ignorant: the double negative in sentence one or that you think doctor's see you as a friend and/or colleague. If you disappeared tomorrow, both the fat cat's in the higher echelons of SA and doctors alike will go home to their mansions and 15 cars without giving you more than a mere thought of maybe you were a decent rep at one time. And by then I have to agree with the crazy Rain Man guy on here that says "Who Cares" all the time. Business is about making money, not a popularity contest - but maybe you skipped economics in school...I bet you are one of those reps that "build great relationships" but can't close a door

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if I was a doctor and you came into my office, didnt show concern, and acted like nothing was wrong I WOULD NEVER RIGHT ANY OF YOUR DRUGS AGAIN and consider you nothing more than an untrustworthy dip. As far as sales go, you couldnt even hold my jock strap, trust me. "Im going to make as much money before it all hits the fan" - priceless. You ignorant bastard

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

write

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok Mr business man, I want to write your drug, so please enlighten me: Do Pallas results transfer over to the persistent AF patient, with CAD, previous stroke or non-decompensated CHF? Is Multaq safe to use with Pradaxa? Just a couple of questions to remind you that you're nothing more than a sleeze ball. Doctors see right through you, and I PROMISE YOUR SALES ARE TANKING AS WE SPEAK, AND SO ARE YOUR MORALS.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you need to rent "Wall Street" and get into reality. Good guys finish last as you are proof with your defensive nature. We are not paid to postulate what may or may not happen behind closed doors at the FDA - we are paid to sell. In case you didn't realize where you were, you are in Big Pharma which = Big Business jackass. If you need to exercise your morals go become a social worker or volunteer at a soup kitchen which is where you are going to end up for your meals anyway. Don't like the ethical line that any and every Sales job has always had- then get the F out. Oh and stop spending money on jock straps since you don't have enough down there to support one!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you paid to come up with questions that make doctors stop using your drug? I don't remember that in the job description. Oh yeah, I forgot... you do if you are a robotic non-thinking pharma drone jackass who couldn't even close a door never mind a sale.

There is nothing in the label currently that says using Multaq in its approved indications and/or use with Pradaxa points to less than practicing evidenced based medicine. But hey, speculate, postulate, blow the drama straight up your ass until you explode. If all of you so called caring pieces of mucus had half a brain you would remember that Multaq has something called a REMS program which means if Multaq makes you fart in C-minor instead of A it is going to be exposed to the FDA and/or media. Did you worthless heaps of wasted space even know that Pradaxa has post marketing reports of Jaundice, death due to Pulmonary embolism, and death due to strokes with COMPLETE LINKED CAUSALITY? Why would you...even jelly fish have more spines, brains and balls than you.

And you would "never write my drug"? No, the difference is doctors are still writing my drug - they just aren't writing yours.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

again, I sell more Multaq than you. I promise. It just humors me how you think you got this all figured out, and you have no idea your sales are tanking. So, Mr bigshot, Ill ask you one more time: can I use Multaq along with Pradaxa in the typical 70 year old AFIB patient that is on multiple meds. I need proof. Is it safe to use Multaq longterm in the persistent afib patient with stable heart failure? Here is the deal, Mr Bigshot, my credibility, my positioning of Multaq will allow me to continue to win, sell more than you and come out of this a winner, both in sales and credibility. You on the other hand, will come across as a prick with a deteriorating base of sales. Take that to the bank.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey big business guy, settle down and realize you are nothing more than an unethical "detail man" with no answers. PS: "Wall Street" is just a movie. The reps that will win with Multaq are the ones that know the best niche for the drug. We will continue to get sales and have a decent market share. You on the other hand are going down.