2011 Incentive Compensation Survey Anonymous????

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2011 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. What Sales Team are you a part of?
    2. How long have you worked at SA
    18. Have you previously earned a Nat Sales Champ Award?

Dirty! Why don't they just ask you to send an email to your manager telling them you hate your job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't go away hating your job, just go away!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU, asshole!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now now children lets go back to sandbox and play. First off what a stupid thread to start...how about something more constructive... predict the exact day of our next layoff?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? like what are they going to do? Lay me off? please do!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A sad day in the job world when so many of us want to be cut loose. I agree with the poster, give me my severance and let us move on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, you can tell people to shut up but it doesn't fly here - you sound like someone with anger issues. Just quit if you hate your job - life is too short to hate your job. But, like most of you on this board you're essentially on welfare, too afraid to move on from what you hate - all because you're dependent on pharma pay and benefits.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and just like those slugs on welfare pharma reps do nothing and expect to be paid.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, when did you get your degree in psychology/psychiatry? Who said anything about hating my job? You don't even kno what my job is, yet you have me all analyzed. Perhaps you should pay attention to your own life and stop preaching to others about which you know nothing. How about that?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you curse at others, it shows your weakness and your lack of self-esteem.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, the swear in that post was? Psychology? Psychiatry? Job? Perhaps? Ummm, I 'd say there wasn't one. When you prove that you don't know what you're talking about it shows your stupidity. You certainly have the market cornered on that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The slur was in your previous post.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now,it's a "slur." I am SO impressed with your prowess and extensive ability to analyze my personality. You are amazing! I'll bet you have many, many people who clamor for your advice. Hahahahahahaha you self-proclaimed wonder.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way, I neglected to mention in my previous post that I see dead people and hear strange voices in my head. Do you think that's a problem? (especially since I sometimes utter a "slur" when I respond?) Bahahahahahahahahahaha!