Does SA hire from outside?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2011 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of some open territories due to reps leaving. Does SA hire from outside or are they shifting current reps around. Yes, I am that desperate.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GO, my son, depart in peace and tranquility and leave this evil place to the wretches that are now stuck here, either through seniority or vicious economic need. Do not cast yourself into this den of stench, I BESEECH you!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do hire from outside. They recruit from mental health wards and psych only hospitals

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is really, really, really desperate. That's too bad.

5. A S-A rep

A S-A rep Guest

They only recruit the managers from mental health facilities or psych hospitals!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea of how fortunate you are to be employed in such an easy job. You have no idea of what a "den of stench" is really like. If you had any ability to step back and recognize what you have, you would be so thankful.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can step down from your soap box now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can step down from your negative soap box...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what an original response.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whining...now that's original coming from an SA employee.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess another one of your original thoughts...we work in a fear based culture.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What have you done to fix the den, other than complain on CP?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and your stupid "fix it." Everyone knows there's no fixing Sanofi. Take your rose colored glasses off, put down the kool-aid and punch in, idiot. If you think there's fixing that can be done, you are dumber than anyone who has ever posted here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non-stop whining and name calling illustrate your lack of character.

If SA can't be fixed, it's a reflection of too many people like you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company sucks... but yes in this economy I am happy to have the paycheck, working feverishly to find an exit strategy. Thus you can be frustrated as hell with this job, but also happy to get a paycheck and benefits. Too many of us wont admit they are hanging in for the severance, or just cant imagine not making the income and benefits they have right now. I for one freely admit I'm in till the package comes. Then again I have a truly great boss so that softens the mental anguish this job pounds on you daily.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great boss? Who, where? Didn't know there was such a thing at SA!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you know you're right, maybe I should join another rep advisory board where management, marketing, and Bridgewater leadership really value what the lowly sales reps think.

how do you drink so much kool-aid without needing to be on Lantus?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer sobe, not kool-aid.

Yes, maybe you should join another advisory board. Many things have been addressed as a result of advisory boards and ideas from reps. No company is perfect - everything can't be fixed.

What would be the first thing you would fix? How would you fix it if you had the ear of sr. leadership?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...get rid of you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, that's not going to happen. If you had any clue as to who's typing these comments you would not be so quick to waste the opportunity.