Lantus or Apidra dose for extreme corporate kool aid drinking?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2011 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am really concerned that all of the koolaid drinkung reps and managers could be hyperglycemic. very tragic!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now thats funny.... thanks for starting off Sunday with a laugh... keep it comming, maybe the company can offer monogrammed drinking glasses for each territory as a gift to those who raise the glass to all this BS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rain Man dont you have something else to do like watch your favorite TV show.. you stupid Fuck?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously disturbed and if you are a rep its a sad comment on this company you stupid FUCK.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...the REAL problem is this - your diabetic PATIENTS are the ones that are hyperglycemic!
    Why?? Cuz MDs afraid to push the dose (either lantus or apidra) due to hypo fears. So...best way to not go hypo? Keep 'em hyper! According to them, patients will never get to goal anyway....right? After all is said and done, a little bit o' insulin is better than nothing at all..

what a crock of shit this place is - get me out of this division!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never fear! Jerry & his ward Dennis have everything under control. They never shy away from competition. Or is it that they have never faced competition? It is all so confusing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! thanks for the laugh -

if they launched lantus, they never faced competition.
    if they launched ambien, they never faced competition.
    if they launched plavix, they never faced competition.
    if they crow about excellent results from any of the above, ask if
    they are still growing market share. (I completely doubt it)
    if they launched apidra, they should be ashamed of themselves!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who launched Lantus never faced competition? That's an ignorant statement. There was no direct competitor, but there was plenty of competition...and at a much lower cost. There was also the huge hurdle of completely changing physicians' perception of insulin therapy. It was a real and difficult re-education process.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...gimme a fuckin' break, man!!

This is the best rationale for selling Lantus?

I bet your spiel sounded like this, too:
    "So gee, doc - I really need your help here. The NPH rep in the area is KILLING me out here....instead of going bid with that older product, can you write Lantus qd instead?
    Thanks!!".....is that how it went, you stupid whiner?

Your company should be dissolved...you guys are damn pathetic!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?