company wide call

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea what the company wide call on August 3rd is about?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard someone may have bought DSP....
    Also heard more layoffs but im sure its all just gossip. Would love to know what it really is all about!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two rumors- US pharma division to be divested or more likely that oncology division to be started with purchase of new drug.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surely they will not do away with the entire US pharma division! Hopefully the oncology part is true!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda just bought you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

<Yawn> Get a life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is your best guess?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New oncology drug

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't want to be bought by Takeda! Believe me when I tell you this. I have a friend over at Takeda and she absolutely HATES working there. Just go to the Takeda board and you will see the horrible culture.

I'm hoping it is oncology expansion and if we are being bought I pray that it is not Takeda doing the purchasing. Come on Astellas or DSI or even Abbott!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last time we had a "secret" company wide call was when Adrian Adams announced layoffs for the 2nd time, two weeks after he had promised us no layoffs. Your guess is as good as mine.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that it is Takeda. Nycomed merger and our experience in certain markets???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes takeda bought us, that is the rumor on the takeda board too.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're crazy! We're a multi billion dollar company they can't afford us!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the pharma arm is a small piece of dsp. a sale could happen

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would it we're generating solid revenue. You're a dumbass!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Takeda is buying you and Estella! WOW! Takeda has lots of money in the bank, great company to work for! Do not believe what you hear I love this company!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? These meetings are part of the playbook and does not mean big news. Iwicki loves to hear himself talk about how great things are going. One of the many tricks he learned from AA.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you work for a company that categories CC as part of "a playbook" you know you are fucked as a rep.... what a pompous arrogant group this leadership is, they have to get a sense that not a person in the field respects them or believe one iota out of their shit pies, right??