WARNING!!!

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110727-718261.html

Misleading sales and marketing is still going on, off label.....when will they stop pushing us reps to use illegal sales pieces and illegal tactics to gain business? Most of the people in pharma are just doing our jobs and what to put food on our tables and support our families, no one wants to go to jail for eye drops.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you even read the warning letter

what a waste of a post!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WASTE OF A POST, DID PEOPLE READ IT?
    READ THIS....FROM THE LETTER....SOUNDS LIKE A COMPANY THAT IS COMPLYING. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE LETTER.

DDMAC has expressed concerns regarding ISTA’s promotional materials in a previous letter. On March 10, 2010, DDMAC sent ISTA a Warning Letter for a Xibrom professional sales aid that, among other violations, omitted important risk information and other material facts. DDMAC is concerned that ISTA is continuing to promote this product in a similarly violative manner.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ista at its best!! Lawsuits for pipelines..... You do the math... Soon there will be no bucks to stop anywhere....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you I joined the company right when this was happening and still hear reps in meetings talking about Bromday/Xibrom (whatever) penetrating all the tissues of the eye!!! and other misleading statements pulled by the original letter and SR and non of his DM's corrected the statements! I believe that is a big no no to continue stating that etc!

If you don't correct it you are encouraging it and you are an accomplice! be careful people are watching and listening.....my phone records, it is obvious who is in the room, leading the meeting and who is making the statements. You never know if someone would turn over the recordings....and my manager makes misleading statements to my dr.'s, she gets called out on them sometimes too! If subpoenaed I guarantee my dr,'s and all of you (unless you're that damn dumb) would tell the truth.

Would you like to see ISTA get a $600,000 fine or more like other companies for off label promotion? ISTA can't afford those kind of fines! They are due upon receipt, there is no layaway, time to pay it off like Wal-Mart! VA would have to get his check book out and ask all those investors he brags about for a few more $$.