TLC medical?

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been through the initial phone screen interview with TLC medical for a position with Wright medical? What type of questions are asked? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off, they don't have a clue about the industry so walk in with that in mind. They will go over your resume' which they have only seen shortly before the PHONE interview. They have you go through a role play...REALLY? And you are to submit a spiel about why you are THE PERSON WMT should hire for this position.
    Sounds like complete B.S. to me...why a decent company like WMT would overlook what their people in the field say about a candidate and go on these tools' recommendations is beyond me...
    Good Luck....you will probably fly through if all your answers refer to things that have nothing to do with orthopaedics...
    Pretty sad what this industry has become in the past five years...careful what you wish for!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory are you interviewing for? I'm not sure if it matters if you're interviewing for a direct or indirect position, but I had an interesting experience to say the least.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Territory in the Northeast, direct rep. what are they looking for you to sell in the "role play"? Have you been through the process?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm, this is interesting. I had a TLC recruiter pass my resume directly to the distributor for WMT. Got a call from the distributor who then interviewed me, never even talked with TLC, just sent my resume to him. I wonder if this is for the same position, because the position is in the Northeast, but is not a direct role. May want to check in with them to make sure it's direct. It seems like most if not all their positions are independent reps these days.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The TLC guys are a bunch of CLOWNS. I was hired by them and laugh almost daily thinking about the non-insight they have to offer WMT.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont do it...the northeast is doomed as far as Wright Medical goes...just ask the last female manager up there...wait doesn't she work for Zimmer now? lol