What Big Pharma Co. would you run to?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2011 at 11:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plavix Reps -- AZ -- Ticagrelor
    Former Lovenox Reps-- Ortho McN, BMS, Pfizer, BI -- Oral Anti-Coagulants
    Lantus & Apidra -- Novo
    Multaq -- Move industries to sell devices -- Pace Makers etc.
    Oncology -- Novartis, BMS
    MS -- Novartis
    ISG -- Try to stay on and sell Synvisc

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are lots of other options besides Suckofi and pharma industry in general. Be like me and start your own side business and work it hard so you can get out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Mereck just heard 1000 job cuts over next couple of years. I will start my search to get out this is just too mentally draining at this point.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any former Lovenox rep could work in the device market or interventional market if they were doing their job right. We spent more time in the labs than any Multaq/Plavix specialty office rep ever did.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep thinking that! No device company wants a washed up SA "specialty rep". You may have been able to act superior to PC reps at SA, in the device world you are viewed no differently.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you from the PCP AA league. Here we go again. The argument of who's viewed as more valuable. The math works like this: PC<=specialty<ISG<hospital=oncology. When the layoffs come again, who will be more likely to be retained? Hospital and former hospital reps. This was proven true in December when nearly all Lovenox hospital reps were retained and the bulk of primary care reps were cut. If we're laid off, who will be able to find jobs out on the market? Former and current hospital reps. And as far as your device industry argument, no they dont look at all of us from pharma as the same. In fact many device managers respect Lovenox reps and have hired Lovenox reps. There are many device reps who are former cath lab techs and nurses who couldnt make a sales presentation to save their life. Dont believe the hype about the elite device industry. Save your bitching and whining for your next pod meeting Lantus office rep and stay out of my hospital accounts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None, they're all going down the drain!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and this is from some dope posting at 11am in the morning? NO ONE wants your fat, lazy ass!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI, 11am eastern is 8am pacific.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Multaq reps that were CVIN and sold Lovenox have a chance for device...we have 2 former CVIN with BSCI and 1 with Medtronic in my area...although device isn't what it used to be either..the UHC is working against you on squeezing contracts...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...ya right.