another week of "selling" is almost in the books

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and monday starts the dog and pony show all over again. i love trying to look busy all the time and not really doing anything, being told sorry no more reps today or ever, trying to give the manager a milk run day on ride a longs, competing against my own coworkers for access to customers, and fearing for my job every six months especially at thanksgiving. sanofi is the best worst company in pharma.

how many reps feel this way?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERYONE!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so sad to read about you worthless slugs that no one wants....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeh, we're like those toys on Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer animation you see every year at Christmas time. The kids have thrown us away and don't want to play with us anymore. But there is hope, My DM used the phrase "best in class" to describe us misfits the other day, I damn near gagged on my coffee. She just smiled with her stained kool-aid lips and carried on. Really? How do these people swallow all this propaganda and then puck it out on us. I'm getting tired of sending suits to the cleaners. UnF*#king believable!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the best of the best, mutha fucka!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OP summed it pretty well...this is just been a strange trip of a career..signed laid off.