What changes does everyone think Anne will make when she takes charge of the US?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2011 at 3:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every new leader likes to make changes and put their own stamp on things. What changes does everyone think she will make? In my personal opinion, I think she will give Viehbacher more sales force cuts and hopefully the bulk of the cuts come from diabetes. By October, we will know what's happening with Multaq and if some of us will be getting the "Sanofi turkey special" the Monday after Thanksgiving. Maybe they'll move some of us over to diabetes after they cut the slugs over there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are the best in class because Patrick Berry said so on the Plavix webcast. Sigh!, so glad we are the creme de creme. Hey! and we have a new message to go after the non-revascularized patients because we have to make up for the loss of the PCI patients since the number of PCI's are down and go figure, IM's and FP's use of Plavix has increased while Cardiology use has decreased. Wow, what a novel concept, IM's and FP's becoming aggressive in managing these patients better so cardiologist don't see them as much. I never thought of this. I learned something new today.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk to your GSK reps and they will tell you. They were ahead of SA for layoffs and new compensation models, so I would expect similar.

The good thing about this is now there is nowhere for the old sanofi leadership in the us to hide. They have already deflected their incompetence onto others with each round of layoffs, now it is their turn!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can bank on Ann reading CP when the job gets to her and she needs a good laugh from the idiotic posts by degenerates who target people. And you know who I mean.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. They kept stupid idiots to cover up the fact that they are stupid idiots. Now its time for the stupid idiots to get fired.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As opposed to the degenerate leadership that has been targeting people for years to cover their mistakes?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new compensation modal is one reason she moved to Sanofi. The other is to work for a real leader again. One thing she is good at is building a strong team of leaders. In one of her old speeches "The train is leaving, ether you on board or your not...." She was the best leader GSK had.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tru Dat! Word to your Mother!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't be too worried. While in Atlanta at the manager meeting last week, I overheard my VP in the bathroom say she was a diversity hire and that he would be moving into her role within 12 months. He seemed to be pretty sure she would be set up as a fall-girl and he would be right there to take over. Dont know if that's good or bad, but at least he's having the meetings close to the airport instead of having us trek all the way north to the old hub. I really couldn't believe he would be talking that loud in the bathroom. Reckless for someone in that position.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell us which VP?Diversity hire? Need names please. Onething for sure Ann won't tolerate the trail of incompetence this management team has inflicted upon the salesforce.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She will get rid of Kim O'C @ 55C for sure.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What VP do you mean. Not many good ones around anyway. Why would you be hiding in a stall listening to conversations. You sound like a real gem.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's some funny shit!

Some field VP thinks he is going to go straight to the big chair at the end of the table. Remind him that he is a glorified RD next time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is only one VP in Atlanta. It does not surprise me knowing who this guy is.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can it be funny except that you laugh at your own joke. And that's what it is. A joke with no foundation.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tried to sneak in your lies and it won't work. You had her out the door for the last five years and nothing ever happened. In fact, there's even more room for her growth now that there's a leader in place who understands her value. Not your shit, that's for sure. Watch and see what happens.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back to back defensive posts. Must suck to be you if all you have time for is defending the indefensible.

Keep up the faith little soldier.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will fire Multaq VP once she reviews turnover rate of the sales team . Will fire VP of Commercial Ops when she gets field input on EI and EA. Every existing VP will be reviewed along with RSDs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't be too worried. While in Atlanta at the manager meeting last week, I overheard my VP in the bathroom say she was a diversity hire and that he would be moving into her role within 12 months. He seemed to be pretty sure she would be set up as a fall-girl and he would be right there to take over. Dont know if that's good or bad, but at least he's having the meetings close to the airport instead of having us trek all the way north to the old hub. I really couldn't believe he would be talking that loud in the bathroom. Reckless for someone in that position.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you were in the right position--taking a shit sitting on the toilet seat. Yeah, I can just imagine they are stupid enough to make those kinds of comments. Not.

You aren't even in the building, you aren't even an employee. Go screw yourself.