How Many Multaq Reps are left?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2011 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the attrition rate for Multaq reps leaving the company is getting higher and higher. What are you seeing in your region? The field roster is not available for viewing on the corporate intranet site, so something is amiss here. It must be pretty bad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOPE.. our district is full and most launched the product. I can say the same for the districts around me..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They may be full but it goes without saying people are out there looking for a.better opportunity. Because lets be real selling this product sucks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hark... fear not Multaq reps, we will be selling generic Plavix come May 13th... so we have a safety net. ( Bad Joke I know) but rumor is since we bought a generic drug maker, we will be selling that after the patent expires. But the poster is right trying to sell Multaq now is like trying to put out a fire with a water pistol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for making me laugh - putting a fire out with a water pistol. hahahahahaha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed... a good laugh, at least CP is good for that pardon the pun.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was a post about one of the eastern regions under the management of MG. The jist was that some DM's were down to 4 reps per district. Hard to know if this is true or not. But I haven't seen the Field Force Roster in some time. OP is correct you can't access the Multaq Field Force Roster on the Sanofi Intranet site. Oh well, it must mean (if true) that a number of Multaq reps have jumped ship and moved on to greener pastures. For what its worth, my BMS counterpart informed me that parts of their CV group will not be promoting Plavix after December 31st. We'll have to wait and see on this one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Down 7 reps in the MidAtlantic region to J & J plus another couple who left for other opportunities

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Five I know of in Gateway. Could be more. Some went to J & J

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None are worth a shit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you knew them all huh? Sad, really sad. Your probably the DM who is managing the 4 reps left in your district. Maybe you're not worth a shit! Better yet, you must get pretty cold in the winter time as you have to pull your pants down to talk. You are an idiot and you have just been schooled. Go cry somewhere else!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NJ/PA RGN lost quite a few since spring. Many who left were award winners and I hear that there will be a few more soon. A top rep just went to J&J last week, he followed another employee who left Managed markets to be a Manager selling Riva. It only makes sense for Multaq reps with a past selling an anti-coagulant to make a move in the A-Fib market to a potential blockbuster anti-coagulant drug like Riva. It is sad but the Multaq team has not been what we were told it would be, we knew this when the leadership left us a while ago! I still remember the launch meeting "with no chairs" LOL!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the Dear Doctor letter went out, how many will be left now? Geez, can this company screw it up any more than this? Every damn time I turn around, there is another fire to put. I'm done. I'm telling doctors to use Multaq only in 45 year olds with first occurance of A flutter and that is it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No chairs. Now no people because we have no drug. Rick Rice planned this launch and its been fucked from the start. Sanofi had poor leaders and they continue to rely on gobn to put people in place. Pathetic selection of leaders and now we are paying for it. I'll conceived concepts at launch. Fools.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A more telling question might be how many original "franchise owner" Multaq launch reps are left. I am the last in my district and guessing less than 20 in the region. I agree that many left because of the fraud we were sold with Multaq, some b/c of SA in general among other reasons. The Times They Are A Changing...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"franchise owner" - what a crock of crap. Trust me, most of you boys are sub par at best. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE STOP USING THAT TERM.