The Plavix Train heads down the track

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2011 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 8 months and some change now. Everyone can see it coming. The bridge is out up ahead. For many of us, we have the time that we need to really start looking for other employment. Yeh, you might even be able to time it just right to get your severance and a new job all at once. BUT, you timing has to be just perfect in a not so perfect economy right now. As I look around the passagener car, I see a lot of nervous people and mothers telling their young children that everything will be fine, just play nice. Clickadidy Clack down the track the Plavix train keeps going. The conductor is moving through the cars letting everyone know that the Last Chance Station is coming up!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we a little bored at the moment. Everyone knows the deal. The tunnel has no light. We rode past it and we are headed for the end. The company gives us no.clue if there is something else so that tells me we will be used to the last possible minute. So as you would do to prepare.for a storm you will do now to protect what you have....and yes I'm bored! So prepare my people prepare for the end is coming I shout.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a literature course? All the flowery words... who cares.. ride Plavix till the end and if they dont give us something then its been a great ride. I fully admit while working on a Plan B, I am staying for the benefits and the severance. BMS dictates everything now with that drug.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll be waiting for package that will not be offered. Layoffs last December accounted for generic. Look atCVIN placements to diabetes. While many don't like the placements, that's what will happen. Wouldn't count on a package.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm waiting for your wife with my package.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really hard?