Latuda: Measured in Units Now

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that we're being measured in units, is anyone else seeing other reps with way less than 30units per Rx? I'm on the West Coast and there are some reps showing up like that. Are they going to be paid out their full bonus for the first half of the year for Rx's that were only partial prescriptions with just a few pills?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get it. I thought only prescriptions for 30 pills showed up in our data.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U R A UNIT

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's f'en bullshit. They had better be looking into the first half of the year's Rx's and not paying people that pulled this shit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up putz, any good rep worth their salt, is manipulating scripts and pumping the system to get paid. You must of just shipped in off the boat. Let me guess, JnJ? Merck? 20 something, balding white male who played JV basketball and never got off the bench but told everyone they were the point guard? Sound about right? Or let me guess, 5'8 and on the jr. high wrestling team but thought "pharma" was a good fit due to your "entrepreneurial spirit" and knack for relationship building????? Nope, I got it, you were a "specialty rep" and had rock solid Psych's in your back pocket that were going to be instant Latuda champ's, but then once you got in the field you quickly melted away with marginal to no skills? Sample heavy and do a lot of "lunching and learning"........idiot!