Dear Dr Multaq Letter - Death Nail

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never mind the lack of afib suppression, drug interactions, warnings, contraindications, etc. Now we have a letter that instructs Drs to monitor patients, at minimum, every 6 months to make sure they are not in permanent AFIB or havent developed new or worsening CHF.So, if Multaq isnt working, is the patient gonna die if they are in need of cardioversion, with Pallas like inclusion criteria? Folks, the safety message just got a little more complicated. Get your popcorn ready, the show is about to start.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's ova.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I had that drug and was supposed to push it, I would be having anxiety attacks like reps did with Ketek and Lantus. Would refuse to do it, even if that meant losing job.

Whats more important: your supposed bonus or being honest and ethical with yourself AND with doctors, innocent patients?

How do you follow the company direction, skirt the truth, "spin" the marketing message, THEN GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make no sense!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ouch but true. some reps turn a blind eye sometimes to ethics and play dumb to keep the pay check coming. sad but it happens. although i saw a lot of reps leave who wouldnt sell ketek and i admired them tremendously. and maybe some are just simply dumb and don't look beyond the company spin / messaging (maybe like the last poster who didn't understand)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This reminds me of the movie Side Effects with Katherine Heigl. Get it and you will laugh at some of the comical parts and perhaps grimace at some of the realities they got from even years ago. Get the sister movie too : Profits Before Patients (or something like that) Just run a search on Side Effects and they should both be orderable as a set. Get popcorn and enjoy the controversy but you may not want to admit you are a rep to anyone else in the room.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps push and spin, because DM's and RD's want it this way. For the most part, they are removed from the customer and don't have to worry about maintaining relationships (oops!) sorry I forgot, management doesn't care about relationship selling, they want the Process Metric Sales Approach. If you follow the steps you will always move product. Kind of like being a not so honest used car salesmen. But to add to this, have you noticed that there is more of a push for Plavix lately? Yes Brilinta is out, but what impact will it have in the next 6 months as Plavix goes generic. So should the company focus on the billions or the low millions? Multaq is a niche drug now and so it goes on. It will be over very soon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

play dumb?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you should visit the thread called "Dear Doctor" on this board. You will be entertained...it blows this grade school "I pick ethics over food, shelter and water" bullshit out of the water...BBG

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of us aren't selling any Multaq right now, we are not even talking much about it right now. At least the smart ones anyway. There nothing to say until the data is analyzed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with the going to church thing as well. There is a lot of hypocrisy here.

Morals and ethics shouldn't disappear when you pull out of the drive way, heading to your first call.

I think there's a snake oil salesman opening on craigslist right now...May wanna hop on that if you have that low character and are sick of sanofi- Go on! It would be a perfect match.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I may throw my name in the hat for the snake oil sales position..... the Big Business Guy