Office Based Diabetes, lowest IC in the company

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2011 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excluding Genzyme, it makes sense that Oncology gets the highest plan bonus. They bring in a lot of cash for the company. But why do CV and CVIN, have a higher IC? Lantus sells more in month or two than Multaq does all year. It must be because of Multaq's share growth... Or not. Well then the good people left in CVIN must really be driving Plavix share.... with less than 100 reps nation wide!?! But certainly our colleagues in Diabetes Institutional Sales must be worth their higher IC plan, everybody knows how many formulary wins that team is putting up on the board... Oh wait, no, they continue to lose accounts. Not exactly their fault, but not exactly worth the extra bonus money either.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want anyone to get less bonus. I just think Office Based Diabetes should be paid at least a little more than their current plan.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's because there are thousands of you out there on that team. The more people at the trough, the less each of you eat in bonus. If you want more bonus then recommend more cuts from the ridiculous levels of reps in the offices.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares. Lantous sold by the old goofballs in gt now. Bad!!!!!!!!